This tour is the ideal way to discover the old landscapes between Maastricht in Holland and Paris in France. The boat will dock at old French cities such as Valencienne , Noyon, Compiegne and Pontoise, gorgeous garden cities where Napoleon and kings built their country lodgings. You will boat on the Somme to the idyllic Oise and then to the magical Seine. From Maastricht, to Liege and Namur, through the coal basins of Charleroi and on to Streppy, where the ship will be lifted by a special lift as big as a football field, 73 meters into the air and then across to the other side. It is an exciting experience! This special tour includes the most beautiful rivers and canals of Holland, Belgium and France.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Your stay on the Elodie in a two berth cabin with private facilities and lower beds
- Air-conditioned ship with individual climate control in the cabins
- Crew, captain, cook and multi-lingual travel guide
- Breakfast, packed lunch and six/twelve days a three course dinner
- Coffee and tea every day after cycling
- Bed linen and on request clean towels every day
- Daily cleaning service
- 24 gears hybrid bicycle, (frame size small/medium/large)
- Water bottle and saddle bag
- Harbour dues and tourist tax
- Ferry fares on the route.
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see tour packages in:
Outdoor: Land Rambler