Fish for trophy-size King Salmon, Silver Salmon, Pacific Halibut, Lingcod, Red Snapper, and other bottom fish.
All-Inclusive Alaska Fishing Lodge Packages.
- Round-trip Float Plane from Ketchikan to Waterfall Resort
- Double accommodations for 2 guests in either cabins or lodge rooms. You may upgrade to one of 8 suites
- All meals including wine with dinner
- Cabin boat with professional guide (4 guests per boat)
- All rods, reels, tackle and bait. Use of All-weather gear: Boots, Bib Overalls, Hooded Jacket
- Fish processing: cleaned, vacuum packed and boxed in special wet-lock boxes
- Daily housekeeping services
- Alaska Airlines Travel Agent on site for exclusive Resort check-in procedures
Depart “hometown”, and fly via Seattle, Washington then transfer to Ketchikan, Alaska. Arriving Guests depart Ketchikan by Promech Air at about 12:30 p.m. for the 40-minute flight to Waterfall Resort. Upon arrival, Waterfall Resort’s General Manager and Staff greet you. Shortly after checking in, you leave for an afternoon of Fishing. That’s correct – you are fishing within hours of arrival!
Lunch is served on board your Cabin Cruiser. You’ll return to the Resort by 5:30 p.m. Then it’s Photo Time! Our Derby Hostess will take photos of you and your day’s catch, after which your fish are cleaned, filleted and vacuum-packed. Dinner, featuring Alaskan Cuisine, is served in the Dining Room from 6 – 8 p.m. Other evening activities may include a hike to the Waterfall, relaxing in the Lagoon Saloon, a game of Pool or telling fish stories.
On Departure Day, you generally will fish from 6 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. depending on the number of Guests departing that day.
About This Supplier
Also see tour packages in:
USA Alaska Outdoor: Water Drifter Fishing Wildlife Viewing
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend