The view over the bay from the luxury and spacious beach front chalets is truly amazing. The chalets were designed by a local French architect who developed traditional chalets in a sophisticated space. You can enjoy the privacy of your African house while you sit on the spacious veranda. Relax on the sun loungers or gaze at the blue sky as you gently swing in your hammock. The indoor and outdoor showers mean you will always feel refreshed and ready for the next adventure.
Marine Activity Centre:
The local bay’s combination of dramatic bottom topography, water visibility, easy reef access, and coral/fish diversity is truly world class and ideal for all diving levels. The centre will offer an extensive array of guest activities to include:
- All levels of scuba diving instruction and certified diving
- Sea kayaking
- Whale and Dolphin watching
- Dhow sailing trips to Nacala Port, Ilha de Moçambique and Lúrio Falls
- Sunset dhow cruise.
Land based Activities:
- Road tours and 4x4 transportation to Ilha de Mozambique, Nacala Porto and Lúrio Falls
- Trip to Baixo – do – Pinda light house and fishing village
- Eco-trails (by bicycle or on foot)
- Bird watching
- Cultural village tour and interactive activities with local Makua villagers.
This stay 7, pay 5 nights special includes:
Also see tour packages in:
Africa Mozambique Outdoor: Water Drifter Scuba Diving Honeymoon
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend