Day 1: Have lunch in Arusha town at 12:30hrs. At 14:00hrs, drive to Lake Manyara. Dinner and overnight at the lodge/hotel.
Day 2: Morning game drive in Lake Manyara National Park whose inhabitants include hippos, monkeys, tree climbing lions, flamingos and other varieties of birdlife. Lunch at the lodge. Then drive to Ngorongoro Conservation Area. Dinner and overnight at the lodge.
Day 3: Descend 2000 feet (over 600 meters) to the floor of the crater for crater tour. Explore the forest areas that are inhabited by monkeys and elephants, the lake area, where you may see the flamingos and the open savannah where the lions hunt for food. Picnic lunches will be served in the crater. Dinner and overnight at the lodge in Ngorongoro.
Day 4: Drive back to Arusha after breakfast. Lunch in Arusha town.
- Accommodation and meals
- Ground transportation with an English speaking driver/guide or
- Game drives or sightseeing depending on the itinerary? Where indicated
- Park or reserve entry fees.
- Airport or border transfers? unless stated otherwise on the itinerary
- Inoculations and personal insurance
- Any internal flights and departure taxes (with Tanzania)
- International flights and departure taxes
- Optional activities and excursions
- Items of personal nature such as beverages, telephone, postage etc.
Transportation: You will travel in a private 4 wheel drive vehicle with an experienced full time safari guide.
This cost includes:
Also see tour packages in:
Africa Tanzania Nature & Wildlife Wildlife Viewing
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend