Day 1: Ha Noi - Mai Chau (130 km). Meet White Thai minority people. Enjoy their traditional music show. Do home stay with a local family.
Day 2: Cuc Phuong National Park (180 km). Enjoy the ride along the Ho chi minh Trail. Do trekking and sightseeing at the Cuc Phuong National Park. Lodging in the nice bungalows inside the Park.
Day 3: Ninh Binh (150 km). Do the boat tour to visit the Ha Long Rice Field - Tam Coc. Do home stay at the Ancient Village.
Day 4: Ninh Binh (150 km). Visit the Old Phat Diem Cathedral - the biggest Catholic Center in Viet Nam. Lodging at the same place.
Day 5: Ha Noi (90 km). Visit the old Citadel Hoa Lu and the 1st largest Pagoda in Asia with 500 Buddhas. Return to Ha Noi. The tour will finish at hotel at 3:00 pm.
- Good time: March, April, September, October, November, December
- Depart from Ha Noi.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- 1 person: USD 75 per day
- 2 persons or upward: 70 USD per pax/per day.
- The Harley Fat Boy 150cc motorcycles
- Petrol, road fees, parking fees, mechanics
- The third-party insurance, entry tickets
- Safety driving equipments: helmets, rain suits, bag covers, first-aid kit, GPS
- Accommodations: 2-star hotels and resorts, home-stay
- English speaking guides
- Gifts: Viet Nam Rider t-shirts, Viet Nam maps.
- Clients' meals, drinks
- Pick up from and to the airport
- Extra requirement
- Boat trips
- Extra local visiting
- Fees to transfer
- Return the guides
- The motorbikes if the tour does not depart from Nha Trang.
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Apr 2007
Client Request Served: 36
Welcome to our company M16217,
The best way to explore Viet Nam is by doing a motorcycle tour, either as a rider or as a pillion passenger, with one of our experienced tour leaders to guide you. If you are a big family with children, our company will arrange the tour by car.
We will pick you up, do the motorbike...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see tour packages in:
Outdoor: Land Rambler
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend