Day 1: Ha Noi - Ba Be National Park (200 km). Visit the Ba Be Lake - the most beautiful lake in Viet Nam. Meet the Tay minority people. Do home stay with a local family.
Day 2: Cao Bang (100 km). Do a boat tour around Ba Be Lake. Enjoy the ride on some off-road trails. Lodging in a 2-star hotel.
Day 3: Ban Gioc (180 km). Meet the Nung minority people. Visit the 4th Greatest Waterfall in the world - Ban Gioc Waterfall. Lodging at the same hotel.
Day 4: Lang Son (150 km). Ride along the old French Road and visit the old battle-fields of the French Army in the Viet Nam War 1. Visit the International Shopping Center at China Border. Lodging in a 2-star hotel.
Day 5: Ha Noi (180 km). Visit the traditional weekend market of the local minority people. Visit the old Citadel and the Woman waiting for the Husband Rock. Ride back to Ha Noi and will finish the tour at hotel at 4:00 pm.
- Good time: March, April, September, October, November, December
- Depart from Ha Noi.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- 1 person: USD 75 per day
- 2 persons or upward: 70 USD per pax/per day.
- The Harley Fat Boy 150cc motorcycles
- Petrol, road fees, parking fees, mechanics
- The third-party insurance, entry tickets
- Safety driving equipments: helmets, rain suits, bag covers, first-aid kit, GPS
- Accommodations: 2-star hotels and resorts, home-stay
- English speaking guides
- Gifts: Viet Nam Rider t-shirts, Viet Nam maps.
- Clients' meals, drinks
- Pick up from and to the airport
- Extra requirement
- Boat trips
- Extra local visiting
- Fees to transfer
- Return the guides
- The motorbikes if the tour does not depart from Nha Trang.
Joined InfoHub: Apr 2007
Client Request Served: 35
Welcome to our company M16217,
We have been doing our professional motorcycle tours since 1999 in Viet Nam and recommended by the international travel web sites in 2005, by the Viet Nam Television in 2008.
We are specialized in organization of the Self Drive Tours, Guide Drive Tours, Motorbike Training Tours,...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see tour packages in:
Outdoor: Land Rambler
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend