Enjoy the boat tours around the Mekong river and the floating market. Visit the 1000 years old Temples of the ancient Cambodian. Visit the Killing-field of the Khmer Rough in South Viet Nam.
Day 1: Sai Gon - My Tho (180 km). Home stay.
Day 2: Can Tho (150 km). Hotel.
Day 3: Rach Gia (200 km). Hotel.
Day 4: Ha Tien (150 km). Hotel.
Day 5: Chau Doc (180 km). Hotel.
Day 6: Sai Gon (200 km). The trip will finish at your hotel at 4:00 pm.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- 1 person: USD 75 per day
- 2 persons or upward: 70 USD per pax/per day.
- The Harley Fat Boy 150cc motorcycles
- Petrol, road fees, parking fees, mechanics
- The third-party insurance, entry tickets
- Safety driving equipments: helmets, rain suits, bag covers, first-aid kit, GPS
- Accommodations: 2-star hotels and resorts, home-stay
- English speaking guides
- Gifts: Viet Nam Rider t-shirts, Viet Nam maps.
- Clients' meals, drinks
- Pick up from and to the airport
- Extra requirement
- Boat trips
- Extra local visiting
- Fees to transfer
- Return the guides
- The motorbikes if the tour does not depart from Nha Trang.
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Apr 2007
Client Request Served: 36
Welcome to our company M16217,
The best way to explore Viet Nam is by doing a motorcycle tour, either as a rider or as a pillion passenger, with one of our experienced tour leaders to guide you. If you are a big family with children, our company will arrange the tour by car.
We will pick you up, do the motorbike...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see tour packages in:
Outdoor: Land Rambler
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend