Enjoy the beautiful beaches at Mui Ne and Nha Trang, ride along the jungle and mountains in the Central Highlands. Discover the culture and custom of the Ede, Mnong, Kho hill-tribes and the locals in Mekong delta. Do home stay with the local families.
Depart: Sai Gon.
Day 1: Sai Gon - The Great Ocean Road (150 km) - resort.
Day 2: Mui Ne (150 km). Resort.
Day 3: Nha Trang (250 km). Hotel.
Day 4: Buon Ma Thuot (200 km). Hotel.
Day 5: Hochiminh Road (250 km). Hotel.
Day 6: Mekong Delta (200 km). home stay.
Day 7: Sai Gon (100 km). The trip will finish at the hotel at 4:00 pm.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- 1 person: USD 75 per day
- 2 persons or upward: 70 USD per pax/per day.
- The Harley Fat Boy 150cc motorcycles
- Petrol, road fees, parking fees, mechanics
- The third-party insurance, entry tickets
- Safety driving equipments: helmets, rain suits, bag covers, first-aid kit, GPS
- Accommodations: 2-star hotels and resorts, home-stay
- English speaking guides
- Gifts: Viet Nam Rider t-shirts, Viet Nam maps.
- Clients' meals, drinks
- Pick up from and to the airport
- Extra requirement
- Boat trips
- Extra local visiting
- Fees to transfer
- Return the guides
- The motorbikes if the tour does not depart from Nha Trang.
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Apr 2007
Client Request Served: 36
Welcome to our company M16217,
The best way to explore Viet Nam is by doing a motorcycle tour, either as a rider or as a pillion passenger, with one of our experienced tour leaders to guide you. If you are a big family with children, our company will arrange the tour by car.
We will pick you up, do the motorbike...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see tour packages in:
Outdoor: Land Rambler
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend