Guide in Romania: Istvan Janos Kaitar.
What you will visit:
- The famous Peles Castle in Sinaia
- The Sinaia Monastery
- The famous Bran Castle (Dracula`s castle)
- The famous Gothic Black Church in Brasov
- The Council Square in Brasov.
- The tour starts at 8:00 am, at your hotel
- The tour ends at 8:00 - 9:00 pm at your hotel, it takes 12-13 hours.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Per person, for 8 person group is 80 EUR
- Per person, for 1 person is 180 EUR.
- Entrance fees
- Transport with car or minivan
- English, German, Spanish and Hungarian speaking tour guide-driver.
- Lunch and dinner
- Fees for video/photo camera in all museums and locations
Note: For groups between 12 - 20 persons, please send a request.
Joined InfoHub: Jul 2009
Client Request Served: 18
Five reasons for hire a private guide in Romania:
1. Meet a friendly, knowledgeable, private guide who will guide and drive you through the country.
2. Have a personal connection with your guide, you can ask questions and discuss interesting issues.
3. You can be flexible, change your itinerary even during the...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see tour packages in:
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend