What you will visit:
- The Village Museum
- The Patriarchy Church
- The Parliament Palace
- The Revolution Square
- The Romanian Atheneum
- The Stavropoleos Church
- The Old Princely Court
- Sutu Palace (Bucharest Museum).
- The tour starts at 10:00 am, at your hotel
- The tour ends at 6:00 pm at your hotel, it takes 8 hours
- Guide in Romania: Istvan Janos Kaitar
- Tour price: starting from 65 EUR/person
- Duration: 8 hours
- Group size: 1 - 8 or 12 - 20.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- 1 person: 150 EUR p/p
- 2 pax: 105 EUR p/p
- 3 pax: 95 EUR p/p
- 4 pax: 85 EUR p/p
- 5 pax: 80 EUR p/p
- 6 pax: 75 EUR p/p
- 7 pax: 70 EUR p/p
- 8 pax: 65 EUR p/p.
- Entrance fees
- Transport with car or minivan
- English, German, Spanish and Hungarian speaking tour guide-driver.
Joined InfoHub: Jul 2009
Client Request Served: 19
Five reasons for hire a private guide in Romania:
1. Meet a friendly, knowledgeable, private guide who will guide and drive you through the country.
2. Have a personal connection with your guide, you can ask questions and discuss interesting issues.
3. You can be flexible, change your itinerary even during the...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see tour packages in:
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend