Visit the old battle-fields of the Indochina War 2: Charlie Hill, Kham Duc, Tan Canh, Hamburger Hill, Khe Sanh, DMZ, China Beach. Ride on the historic Hochiminh Road.
Day 1: Nha Trang - Lak Lake (240 km). Resort.
Day 2: Laos Village - Buon Ma Thuot (150 km). Hotel.
Day 3: Kon Tum (250 km). Hotel.
Day 4: Hochiminh Trail - Kham Duc (180 km). Hotel.
Day 5: Hochiminh Trail - Hambuger Hill (150 km). Hotel.
Day 6: Khe Sanh - DMZ (180 km). Hotel.
Day 7: Hue (150 km). Hotel.
Day 8: Hoi An (130 km). The tour will finish at the hotel at 4:00 pm.
Note: Depart from Nha Trang or Hoi An.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- 1 person: USD 75 per day
- 2 persons or upward: 70 USD per pax/per day.
- The Harley Fat Boy 150cc motorcycles
- Petrol, road fees, parking fees, mechanics
- The third-party insurance, entry tickets
- Safety driving equipments: helmets, rain suits, bag covers, first-aid kit, GPS
- Accommodations: 2-star hotels and resorts, home-stay
- English speaking guides
- Gifts: Viet Nam Rider t-shirts, Viet Nam maps.
- Clients' meals, drinks
- Pick up from and to the airport
- Extra requirement
- Boat trips
- Extra local visiting
- Fees to transfer
- Return the guides
- The motorbikes if the tour does not depart from Nha Trang.
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Apr 2007
Client Request Served: 36
Welcome to our company M16217,
The best way to explore Viet Nam is by doing a motorcycle tour, either as a rider or as a pillion passenger, with one of our experienced tour leaders to guide you. If you are a big family with children, our company will arrange the tour by car.
We will pick you up, do the motorbike...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see tour packages in:
Outdoor: Land Rambler
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend