Discover the lives of the hill-tribes in the Central Highlands and Mekong Delta. Do home stay with the local families, specially with the Cambodian. Ride along the historic Hochiminh Trail and visit the heroic Cu Chi Tunnel.
Day 1: Nha Trang - Lak Lake (240 km). Resort.
Day 2: Yorkdon National Park - B.M.T (200 km). Hotel.
Day 3: Hochiminh Trail (200 km). Hotel.
Day 4: Cu Chi Tunnel - Mekong Delta (200 km). Home stay.
Day 5: Boat Tour - The Ancient Lands of Cambodian (150 km). Home stay.
Day 6: Central Mekong Delta (100 km). Hotel.
Day 7: Boat Tour - Ha Tien (150 km). Hotel.
Day 8: Sai Gon/Cambodian Border (180 km). The tour will finish at the hotel at 4:00 pm.
Note: Depart from Nha Trang or Sai Gon/Cambodian Border.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- 1 person: USD 75 per day
- 2 persons or upward: 70 USD per pax/per day.
- The Harley Fat Boy 150cc motorcycles
- Petrol, road fees, parking fees, mechanics
- The third-party insurance, entry tickets
- Safety driving equipments: helmets, rain suits, bag covers, first-aid kit, GPS
- Accommodations: 2-star hotels and resorts, home-stay
- English speaking guides
- Gifts: Viet Nam Rider t-shirts, Viet Nam maps.
- Clients' meals, drinks
- Pick up from and to the airport
- Extra requirement
- Boat trips
- Extra local visiting
- Fees to transfer
- Return the guides
- The motorbikes if the tour does not depart from Nha Trang.
Joined InfoHub: Apr 2007
Client Request Served: 35
Welcome to our company M16217,
We have been doing our professional motorcycle tours since 1999 in Viet Nam and recommended by the international travel web sites in 2005, by the Viet Nam Television in 2008.
We are specialized in organization of the Self Drive Tours, Guide Drive Tours, Motorbike Training Tours,...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see tour packages in:
Outdoor: Land Rambler
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend