Discover the lives of the hill-tribes in the Central Highlands and Mekong Delta. Do Home stay with the local families. Enjoy the boat tours around the Mekong River and the floating market. Ride the elephants, trek in the national park and see the beautiful waterfall.
Day 1: Nha Trang - Lak Lake (240 km). Resort.
Day 2: Da Lat (150 km). Hotel.
Day 3: Mui Ne (180 km). Resort.
Day 4: Hochiminh Trail on Sea (150 km). Resort.
Day 5: Sai Gon (150 km). Hotel.
Day 6: Mekong Delta (200 km). Home stay.
Day 7: Central Mekong Delta (150 km). Hotel.
Day 8: Ha Tien/Chau Doc (180 km). Hotel.
Day 9: Cambodian Border/Sai Gon (180 km). End the tour at 4:00 pm.
Note: Depart from Nha Trang or Sai Gon/Cambodian Border.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- 1 person: USD 75 per day
- 2 persons or upward: 70 USD per pax/per day.
- The Harley Fat Boy 150cc motorcycles
- Petrol, road fees, parking fees, mechanics
- The third-party insurance, entry tickets
- Safety driving equipments: helmets, rain suits, bag covers, first-aid kit, GPS
- Accommodations: 2-star hotels and resorts, home-stay
- English speaking guides
- Gifts: Viet Nam Rider t-shirts, Viet Nam maps.
- Clients' meals, drinks
- Pick up from and to the airport
- Extra requirement
- Boat trips
- Extra local visiting
- Fees to transfer
- Return the guides
- The motorbikes if the tour does not depart from Nha Trang.
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Apr 2007
Client Request Served: 36
Welcome to our company M16217,
The best way to explore Viet Nam is by doing a motorcycle tour, either as a rider or as a pillion passenger, with one of our experienced tour leaders to guide you. If you are a big family with children, our company will arrange the tour by car.
We will pick you up, do the motorbike...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see tour packages in:
Outdoor: Land Rambler
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend