Discover the culture and custom of the hill-tribes: Mnong, Ede, Kotu, Bana, ride the elephants, and enjoy their traditional music show. Visit the old battle-fields at: DMZ, Charlie Hill, Hamburger Hill, Dragon Hill, Dac To, Khe Sanh, Kham Duc Airbase where the S.A.S Australian Army used to stay in the Viet Nam War.
Day1: Nha Trang - Da Lat (240 km). Ancient French hotel.
Day2: Lak Lake (150 km) 2-star resort.
Day3: Buon Ma Thuot (100 km) 2-star hotel.
Day4: Kon Tum (250 km) 2-star hotel.
Day5: Kham Duc (180 km) 2-star hotel.
Day6: Hoi An (130 km). ancient French hotel.
Day7: Hue (130 km). Family hotel.
Day8: Khe Sanh Base (200 km). 2-star hotel.
Day9: Hamburger Hill (180 km). Family hotel.
Day10: Hoi An (200 km). Finish.
Note: Depart form Nha Trang or Da Nang / Hoi An.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- 1 person: USD 75 per day
- 2 persons or upward: 70 USD per pax/per day.
- The Harley Fat Boy 150cc motorcycles
- Petrol, road fees, parking fees, mechanics
- The third-party insurance, entry tickets
- Safety driving equipments: helmets, rain suits, bag covers, first-aid kit, GPS
- Accommodations: 2-star hotels and resorts, home-stay
- English speaking guides
- Gifts: Viet Nam Rider t-shirts, Viet Nam maps.
- Clients' meals, drinks
- Pick up from and to the airport
- Extra requirement
- Boat trips
- Extra local visiting
- Fees to transfer
- Return the guides
- The motorbikes if the tour does not depart from Nha Trang.
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Apr 2007
Client Request Served: 36
Welcome to our company M16217,
The best way to explore Viet Nam is by doing a motorcycle tour, either as a rider or as a pillion passenger, with one of our experienced tour leaders to guide you. If you are a big family with children, our company will arrange the tour by car.
We will pick you up, do the motorbike...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see tour packages in:
Outdoor: Land Rambler
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend