Discover the culture and custom of the hill-tribes: Mnong, Ede, Kotu, Bana, ride the elephants, and enjoy their traditional music show. Visit the old battle-fields at: DMZ, Charlie Hill, Hamburger Hill, Dragon Hill, Dac To, Khe Sanh, Kham Duc Airbase where the S.A.S Australian Army used to stay in the Viet Nam War.
Day1: Nha Trang - Da Lat (240 km). Ancient French hotel.
Day2: Lak Lake (150 km) 2-star resort.
Day3: Buon Ma Thuot (100 km) 2-star hotel.
Day4: Kon Tum (250 km) 2-star hotel.
Day5: Kham Duc (180 km) 2-star hotel.
Day6: Hoi An (130 km). ancient French hotel.
Day7: Hue (130 km). Family hotel.
Day8: Khe Sanh Base (200 km). 2-star hotel.
Day9: Hamburger Hill (180 km). Family hotel.
Day10: Hoi An (200 km). Finish.
Note: Depart form Nha Trang or Da Nang / Hoi An.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- 1 person: USD 75 per day
- 2 persons or upward: 70 USD per pax/per day.
- The Harley Fat Boy 150cc motorcycles
- Petrol, road fees, parking fees, mechanics
- The third-party insurance, entry tickets
- Safety driving equipments: helmets, rain suits, bag covers, first-aid kit, GPS
- Accommodations: 2-star hotels and resorts, home-stay
- English speaking guides
- Gifts: Viet Nam Rider t-shirts, Viet Nam maps.
- Clients' meals, drinks
- Pick up from and to the airport
- Extra requirement
- Boat trips
- Extra local visiting
- Fees to transfer
- Return the guides
- The motorbikes if the tour does not depart from Nha Trang.
Joined InfoHub: Apr 2007
Client Request Served: 35
Welcome to our company M16217,
We have been doing our professional motorcycle tours since 1999 in Viet Nam and recommended by the international travel web sites in 2005, by the Viet Nam Television in 2008.
We are specialized in organization of the Self Drive Tours, Guide Drive Tours, Motorbike Training Tours,...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see tour packages in:
Outdoor: Land Rambler
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend