Discover the culture and custom of the hill-tribes: Mnong, Ede, do Family stay with the locals, ride the elephants, enjoy the traditional music show, see the beautiful waterfalls, trek in the forests. Visit the old battle-fields of the Australian - New Zealand Army at Long Phuoc tunnel, the Long Tan Cross and the Ho Chi Minh Trail on Sea.
Day 1: Nha Trang - Buon Ma Thuot (200 km). 2-star hotel.
Day 2: Lak Lake (100 km). 2-star resort.
Day 3: Da Lat (150 km). Ancient French hotel.
Day 4: Mui Ne (180 km). 2-star resort.
Day 5: The Great Ocean Road (150 km). 2-star resort.
Day 6: Sai Gon (150 km). Family hotel.
Day 7: Mekong Delta (180 km). Family stay.
Day 8: Cambodian Village (100 km). Family stay.
Day 9: The Old West Capital - 80 km). Family hotel.
Day 10: Sai Gon / Cambodian Border (130 km). Finish.
Note: Depart form Nha Trang or Sai Gon / Cambodian Border.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- 1 person: USD 75 per day
- 2 persons or upward: 70 USD per pax/per day.
- The Harley Fat Boy 150cc motorcycles
- Petrol, road fees, parking fees, mechanics
- The third-party insurance, entry tickets
- Safety driving equipments: helmets, rain suits, bag covers, first-aid kit, GPS
- Accommodations: 2-star hotels and resorts, home-stay
- English speaking guides
- Gifts: Viet Nam Rider t-shirts, Viet Nam maps.
- Clients' meals, drinks
- Pick up from and to the airport
- Extra requirement
- Boat trips
- Extra local visiting
- Fees to transfer
- Return the guides
- The motorbikes if the tour does not depart from Nha Trang.
Joined InfoHub: Apr 2007
Client Request Served: 35
Welcome to our company M16217,
We have been doing our professional motorcycle tours since 1999 in Viet Nam and recommended by the international travel web sites in 2005, by the Viet Nam Television in 2008.
We are specialized in organization of the Self Drive Tours, Guide Drive Tours, Motorbike Training Tours,...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see tour packages in:
Outdoor: Land Rambler
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend