Visit the old battle-fields at: DMZ, Charlie Hill, Hamburger Hill, Dragon Hill, Dac To, Khe Sanh Base, Kham Duc Airbase where the S.A.S Australian Army used to stay in the Viet Nam war. Visit the ancient Hoi An Village, the old Citadel in Hue, the Great Cave in Phong Nha, the Rocky Church in Ninh Binh. Enjoy the ride along the historic Ho chi minh Road and the beautiful landscape on the 1000 m high mountains.
Day 1: Hoi An - Kham Duc (200 km). 2-star hotel.
Day 2: Hamburger Hill (150 km). Family hotel.
Day 3: Hue (60 km). Family hotel.
Day 4: Khe Sanh Base (250 km). 2-star hotel.
Day 5: Phong Nha Cave (250 km). Australian home stay.
Day 6: Vinh (250 km). 2-star hotel.
Day 7: Ninh Binh (200 km). Ancient village.
Day 8: Cuc Phuong National Park (150 km). bungalow.
Day 9: Mai Chau (150 km). home stay.
Day 10: Ha Noi (130 km). Finish.
Note: Depart from Hoi An or Ha Noi.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- 1 person: USD 75 per day
- 2 persons or upward: 70 USD per pax/per day.
- The Harley Fat Boy 150cc motorcycles
- Petrol, road fees, parking fees, mechanics
- The third-party insurance, entry tickets
- Safety driving equipments: helmets, rain suits, bag covers, first-aid kit, GPS
- Accommodations: 2-star hotels and resorts, home-stay
- English speaking guides
- Gifts: Viet Nam Rider t-shirts, Viet Nam maps.
- Clients' meals, drinks
- Pick up from and to the airport
- Extra requirement
- Boat trips
- Extra local visiting
- Fees to transfer
- Return the guides
- The motorbikes if the tour does not depart from Nha Trang.
Joined InfoHub: Apr 2007
Client Request Served: 35
Welcome to our company M16217,
We have been doing our professional motorcycle tours since 1999 in Viet Nam and recommended by the international travel web sites in 2005, by the Viet Nam Television in 2008.
We are specialized in organization of the Self Drive Tours, Guide Drive Tours, Motorbike Training Tours,...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see tour packages in:
Outdoor: Land Rambler
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend