Experience the historical Rocks area. With a stop at Harbourside you can enjoy incredible views over Darling Harbour and the city skyline. From there you will be taken to Mrs. Macquarie’s Point, the famous spectacular viewing point for the Sydney Opera House and the Sydney Harbour Bridge. Past the side walk cafes of Potts Point and Kings Cross we follow the exclusive suburbs of Rose Bay and Vaucluse with their many mansions. In Watsons Bay you can take the opportunity for a leisurely walk along the cliff tops of The Gap, the opening of the Sydney Harbour to the Pacific. We make time for a refreshment stop (own cost) at beautiful Bondi Beach. On our return towards the city we pass Centennial Park and trendy Paddington.
- Departures daily, pick up from all City hotels, minimum 2 people. On demand tours can also be conducted in the afternoon or evening
- 4 hours Saturdays – Wednesdays
- 6 hours on Thursdays, including 2 hours coastal cliff walking tour Bondi – Bronte
- 6 hours on Fridays, including 2 hours walking tour from the historical Rocks to Circular Quay and to the Sydney Opera House where the tour concludes
- 6 hours Mondays – Fridays only, including 2 hour Aboriginal guided walking tour in the Botanical Gardens.
- Duration: 4 hours
- Depart: 7:30 am - 8:00 am
- Return: 11:30 am - 12:00 am
* Bondi Beach
* Tamarama and Bronte Beach
* The Rocks
* Opera House
* Rose Bay
* Watsons Bay
* Mrs Macquarie’s Point
* Paddington, Chinatown
* Darling Harbour
- Our walking tours are conducted after the conclusion of the City Sights tour on Thursdays and Fridays
- On request - minimum 4 people. We have the opportunity to conduct a 2-hour Aboriginal guided tour. Including discovery and tasting of bush tucker (native wild foods) and medicine walking tour in the Botanical Gardens. Mondays – Fridays only.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Travel in A/C mini coach, with entertaining and informative commentary from your driver/guide.
- Free pick-up and drop-off at all city hotels
- Comfortable a/c luxury vehicles
- Full commentary in English with our expert driver/guide.
- Please allow slight variations in pick-up time due to traffic conditions
- Thursday City Tours include a guided 2 hour cliff top ocean walk from famous Bondi Beach – Bronte Beach at a extra 40 AUD p/p
- Friday City Tours include a 2 hour guided walking tour through the historical Rocks to the top of the stairs of the Opera House at an extra 40 AUD p/p.
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see tour packages in:
Australia and Oceania