The ancient caldera of the extinct volcano shelters one of the most beautiful wildlife havens on earth, ringed with towering walls and sheltering forests, grasslands, fresh springs and a large soda lake.
Day 1: Arusha - Lake Manyara. Pickup from your hotel in Arusha for Lake Manyara National Park with packed lunch. The game drive safari introduces seed-eaters, insect-eaters and water birds thrive. Nomadic quelea (finch-like birds), gather in breeding flocks of many thousands and fly across Lake Manyara National Park in vast twittering clouds. Pelicans, storks, geese, herons and cormorants share their water world with migrant flamingos. Dinner and overnight at Lake Manyara Wildlife Hotel.
Day 2: Lake Manyara - Ngorongoro Crater - Arusha. Early breakfast at the lodge, then followed by transfer to Ngorongoro Crater safari. Have picnic lunch in the carter; thereafter drive back to your The Arusha Hotel. (Not included in the tour price).
10% discount for InfoHub customer. Request a free gift certificate.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Full board accommodation whilst on safari in the above mentioned hotels
- Private guide
- Private 4x4 safari jeep with pop up roof for game viewing
- Park fees
- Crater fees
- On safari Vehicles equipped with wildlife guidebook, karibuni welcome - packet with useful information for all guests
- Government taxes, VAT and service charges relating to accommodation and included meals.
- Tanzania Visa: 50 USD per person on arrival single entry fee
- Personal Expenses (e.g. laundry, telephone, beverages, etc.)
- Meals not listed above
- Optional Tours (walking safaris etc)
- Tips and any items of personal nature.
Joined InfoHub: Feb 2009
Client Request Served: 90
We offer private tours in Tanzania and Kenya that you are not likely to find anywhere else. We also arrange for Mount Kilimanjaro and Mount Kenya treks. We have specialized in tailor made itineraries with private guide and 4 x 4 safari land cruisers. Contact us for detailed information about our tours and...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see tour packages in:
Nature & Wildlife
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend