Overview: Anilao is the staple dive destination of Manila-based divers who are lucky to have an excellent diving area close to the city. Anilao is a marine reserve, and the fruits of protection are evident in the quantity and diversity of marine life. Reef creatures such as sea turtles, triggerfish and moray eels are common sights, as are pelagic fish such as giant trevally. Anilao's coral gardens are underwater rainbows, home to enough colorful tropical marine creatures to fill any diver's wish list. This trip takes you to from Manila to this underwater paradise and back in a single day. Multi-day trips are also easily arranged upon request.
Activities and trip highlights:
- Do three dives in three excellent dive site.
You leave Manila at 6AM, make a quick stop along the way for breakfast and arrive in Anilao shortly after 8AM. Your dive master will select your dive sites based on the weather conditions, current, your skill level and your particular diving interest. After a short briefing you go out for two boat dives, taking your surface interval on one of the area's many beaches. You return to the mainland a little after 1PM and have lunch. After lunch you may do one more dive from shore before heading back to Manila. You arrive in Manila at around 7PM.
Reminders and Recommendations:
- You must present your diving certification card. You will not be allowed to dive without this.
- Our dive masters are very service-oriented and will guide you on every dive. Still, as a certified diver, you are responsible for your own safety.
- Respect the marine environment. Our dive masters are VERY strict about marine protection and will not tolerate any destruction or abuse of marine life or habitat. To be safe, appreciate with your eyes and not your hands. This will also keep you from inadvertently touching a venomous creature.
- Be aware of your flight schedule — do not dive within 24 hours before a flight.
Also see tour packages in:
Asia Philippines Outdoor: Water Drifter Scuba Diving Snorkeling