The seven days Everest view trek starts with an exhilerating mountain flight to the remote Lukla airstrip. From Lukla the trek follows the valley of Dudhkoshi river reaching Namche on the second day. Namche at 3440m is an active and lively Sherpa town with bakeries, book shops, trekking gear shops and lodges for trekkers. Reaching Namche we would already have gained much height, hence we would rest on Namche for one day to adjust our body to the new altitude. On this rest day we climb the hill above Namche for excellent view of Everest and other Khumbu mountains.
Next day we reach the famous Tengboche monastery which serves as spiritual centre for the Buddhist Sherpas of Everest region. Tengboche also offers breathtaking views of Everest, Amadablam and others. The next day we would have yet another spectacular view of Everest from Syangboche. We visit important monasteries at Khumjung, the biggest Sherpa village, we take a close look at their interesting lifestyle of the Sherpas and return to Lukla from where we take our flight to Kathmandu. At Kathmandu we celebrate your memorable trek with farewell Nepali dinner and ethnic cultural show.
Day 1: Arrive in Kathmandu. Arrive in Kathmandu meet assist and transfer to hotel and brifing about the trek evening dinner greeting with Nepali culture programmes. O/n Kathmandu.
Day 2: Free day. Kathmandu sightseeing. After breakfast at Hotel start to visit Kathmandu Swayambhunath(monkey temple), and Boudhanath afternoon meeting with guide check the trekking gears. O/n Kathmandu.
Day 3: Kathmandu-Lukla-Phakding (2,650m). Always, We should take morning flight to Lukla from Kathmandu. In good weather one can see marvelous view of the Himalayan range. Our trek stats from lukla gradually descends the Ghat village and the Valley of Dudh Koshi River of the Mount Everest Area. O/n Phakding.
Day 4: Phakding-Namche Bazzar (2,650m-3,440m). This day our trek heads for Namche follows the Dudh Koshi River to Benkar and on the Jorsale. The ideal time to take a break in between the two bridge by sir Edmund Hillary near the condfluence of Bhote Koshi and Dudhkoshi Rivers. At one point on the route, first sight of Mt. Everest becomes visible. It takes about two hours climb to ascend to Namche bazaar, which is the gateway to all famous expeditions to himal peaks. It is also the trading center of the sherpas of this region. O/n Namche Bazaar.
Day 5: Namche/Tengboche (-3,440m -3,860m). Traverse the slopes eastwards to the big chortenon the trail. Descend to the bridge of Dudh Khola at Phunki Tenga and continue ascending northwests through pine and rhododendron forest to tyangboche Monastery for an O/n Tengboche.
Day 6: Tengboche-Khumjung Valley (3,860m-3,780m). Re trace the trail back to Phunki Tenga and climb uphill towards the large Khumjung valley at the foot of khumbiyala, which is a sacred Mountain for the Sherpas. Excellent view of Thamaserku, kang taega can be seen from all along this trail O/n Khumjung Valley.
Day 7: Khumjung - Monjo (3,780m-2,840m). Follow the Yak pasture and broad trail for an half reach Syangboche. Continue towards Namche steeply descending through big Mani walls and stone carvings, excellent view of Thamaserku and Kwadgi-ri can be seen all along the way. We spend sometimes at Namche and continue descending towards the Village of Monjo for an O/n Monjo,
Day 8: Monjo-Lukla (2,840m-2,840m). Follow the course of the Dudh Koshi River re-tracking the same way back to lukla for an o/n Lukla.
Day 9: Lukla/Kathmandu. After breakfast, check-in the Lukla airport to fly back to Kathmandu. O/n Kathmandu.
Day 10: Kathmandu-Chitwan drive to Chitwan from Kathmandu which is around 6 hours by private car.
13.00 hrs. Lunch
1500 hrs. Briefing on elephant safari and bathing
1600 hrs. Elephant safari (approx. 2 hours)
1900 hrs. Tharu dance or culture show program
2000 hrs. Dinner.
Day 11: Full Day Chitwan Tour Excursion.
05.30 hrs: Wake up call
06.00 hrs: Tea/Coffee followed by Nature walk for birdwatching
07.30 hrs: Breakfast
08.30 hrs: Canoe ride along with Elephant breeding center
13.00 hrs: Lunch
15.00 hrs: Visit to National Park visitor center (Information about the Park)
16.00 hrs: Village tour to a near by ethnic Tharu village by ox cart.
19.00 hrs: Slides presentation about the flora & fauna of the National Park
20.00 hrs: Dinner.
Day 12: Chitwan to Kathmandu.
07.00 hrs: Wake up call
07.30 hrs: Breakfast
09.30 hrs: Departure. Drive to Kathmandu after breakfast.
- Private arrival and departure transfers on both domestic and international flights
- Hotel Accommodation in Kathmandu on twin share bed/Single and breakfast basis as per the itinerary
- Full board meals while trekking (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
- Properly boiled drinking water, tea and coffee while on trek
- Accommodation in teahouse during the trek
- Welcome/fare - well dinner in Kathmandu
- The sightseeing city tour with world heritage entrance fees
- All Domestic flights and airport tax as listed in the itinerary
- Private transportation to and from the starting and ending points of the trek
- Nepal Social Treks Gears - sleeping bag, duffel bag etc for the use during the trip - garbage plastic bag
- Professional local experienced Trek Leader/Guide trained in Wilderness First Aid.
- Comprehensive First Aid Kit
- Respective region (Everest) trekking map, TIMS Card
- Well-experienced Climbing guide with all his allowance and expenses
- Necessary Porters to carry all personal gear and group equipment
- Proper Insurance of all staff including porters
- Warm clothing and trekking gear for staff including porters: Gortex jacket and trousers, fleece jacket and pant, trekking shoes/boots, woolen hat, gloves, shocks, sunglasses etc.
- All accomodation, meals and wildlife activities in Chitwan National park,
- The Trekking t-shirt
- Trekking map to each members.
- International airfare
Nepal Visa fee, you may can get Nepal visa on arrival,
- Airport Departure taxes/Excess baggage charges
- Bottle mineral water and drinks (Beer and Wine)
- Travel insurance
- Medical evacuation in case of emergency
- Personal spending money
- Personal gears and clothing (available on hire)
- Tips, any expenses of personal nature, client's insurance
- Items of personal nature i.e. soft/hard drinks, Tips etc.
- Expenses incurred due to mishaps, landslide, strikes, political unrest etc. In such case extra will be charged as per actual, (Abbreviation: A - Accommodation, B - Breakfast, L - Lunch, D - Dinner): Walking hours 5/6 hours per day).
Also see tour packages in:
Asia Nepal Outdoor: Land Rambler Hiking & Trekking
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend