- Day 1 Transfer from Athens to Kythnos, boarding your yacht
- Day 2 Kythnos (Loutra) to Syros, 3½hrs sailing, swimming, stroll in town
- Day 3 Syros to Delos, 3½hrs sailing, visit at the sacred site,
1¼hrs sailing, anchorage at Mykonos, Ornos bay
- Day 4 Mykonos (Ornos) to Paros (Paroikia), 4hrs sailing,
anchorage at Naousa, swimming, stroll in town at Paroikia
- Day 5 Paros (Paroikia) to Sifnos (Faros), 3½hrs sailing, swimming,
night at anchor
- Day 6 Sifnos (Faros) to Serifos, walk to Kastro, amazing village,
- Day 7 Serifos to Kythnos (Loutra), 3½hrs sailing, anchorage close to Loutra,
- Day 8 Disembarkation and transfer to Athens.
Your sailing yacht Oniros is of recent construction and very well-equipped yacht to provide the assurance of maximum safety. Beacons, plotter, GPS, automatic pilot, lifejackets with harness... a 43-foot (13-metre) cruising yacht comprising four cabins, each designed to accommodate two people. Oniros has a cosy, shared saloon and is fitted with modern heads and showers. Equipped to sail or motor in complete comfort and safety, it has the full range of electronic navigation systems, VHF, GPS, depth sounder, wind indicator, log, CD player and galley area with fridge.
Lend a hand in sailing the yacht, navigation, sail trimming, negotiating harbour arrivals and departures or assisting with anchoring procedures. Your skipper is your guide, at sea and on land, and will take you to beautiful anchorages, on interesting walks or more energetic hikes. As a French, Greek and English speaker, he’s able to share the knowledge he’s acquired during the course of his numerous voyages.
In the mornings, take part in your favourite pursuit... be it a hike, a shorter walk, swimming or visiting a remarkable site. Around midday, we set off for your new destination. Depending on where that is, we may be able to drop anchor in a sheltered cove to do some snorkelling, swimming or a take a trip to the shore. When we reach our evening’s destination near the end of the afternoon, there’ll be time to take a look around before dinner in a good Greek taverna.
About This Supplier
Also see tour packages in:
Europe Greece Outdoor: Water Drifter Boating and Sailing
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend