Each tour is unique. I am John . I draft/cost a bespoke itinerary, meet you at the airport and accompany you (in car or van) throughout your stay. A combined Italian and northern Adriatic tour would include highlights of Italy including Rome, Tuscany (Florence and Siena and hill top villages like San Gimignano), Verona, Venice and Trieste before going on to Slovenia (the Julian Alps, Lake Bled and Pirsn) and Croatia (including the Plitvice lakes, Porec and Rovinj in Istria and Zadar on the Dalmatian coast). As well as seeing wonderful scenery, we there are castles, palaces and museums (with great food and beer along the way). Everything is possible. The choice is yours. I exchange emails which lead to the trip of a lifetime. Planning the trip is half the fun. The other half is experiencing it all unfold.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
Price is the price per day.
- Provision of program planning
- Accommodation to standard required.
- Entry cost to sites and events (any concerts etc.) which are charged at cost.
Each tour is unique.
- Costs are therefore agreed with the client.
- Everything is transparent and set out in detail.
- Sample itineraries and costings are available on request.
- Draft tour outlines and costings are provided without obligation.
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Sep 2007
Small group driver/guided private customized tours of the UK, Ireland and continental Europe. I have worked and am widely traveled across the British Isles and mainland Europe and am steeped in their varied history and culture. My tours are tailored to the requirements of each client, reflecting their requirements and...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Also see tour packages in:
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend