Each tour is unique. I am John. I draft/cost a bespoke itinerary, meet you at the airport and accompany you (in car or van) throughout your stay. "Ruritanian Europe" includes Bavaria, Austria and Bohemia in the Czech Republic). We visit castles (like Mad King Ludwig's Neuschwanstein in Bavaria), palaces like the Schonnbrunn in Vienna and Ruritanian towns like Rothenburg in Germany, Cesky Krumlov in Bohemia and Passau on the Danube as well as beautiful cities like Salzburg and Prague, together with breathtaking scenery and excellent food and beer along the way). Everything is possible. The choice is yours. We exchange emails which leads to the creation of a trip of a lifetime. Planning the trip is half the fun. The other half is experiencing it all as it unfolds.
10% discount for InfoHub customer. Request a free gift certificate.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
Price is the price per day.
- Provision of program planning
- Parking and Tolls
- Accommodation to standard required.
- Entry cost to sites and events (any concerts, plays etc.) which are charged at cost
- Each tour is unique
- Costs are therefore agreed with the client
- Everything is transparent and set out in detail
- Sample itineraries and costings are available on request
- Draft tour outlines and costings are provided without obligation. Take advantage of this fantastic value.
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Sep 2007
Client Request Served: 693
Small group driver/guided private customized tours of the UK, Ireland and continental Europe. I have worked and am widely traveled across the British Isles and mainland Europe and am steeped in their varied history and culture. My tours are tailored to the requirements of each client, reflecting their requirements and...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see tour packages in:
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend