Day 1: Arrive Egypt. On day one we welcome you to Egypt, the gift of the Nile as described by Herodotus. Upon arrival at Cairo International Airport, you will be met and assisted by an expert representative. You will be transferred to your hotel in Cairo by a private air-conditioned vehicle for check-in, and will stay the night in Cairo.
Day 2: St. Catherine, Sinai. In the morning, After breakfast a representative will pick you up from your hotel and provide transfer by a modern, air-conditioned private vehicle to the Saint Catherine Monastery, approximately 6 hours from Cairo. You will have dinner and stay the night in St. Catherine, in Sinai.
Day 3: Climbing Moses Mountain. Climbing Moses Mountain is one of the highlights of the the Discovery Tour. In the early morning, at approx 02:00 am, you will enjoy free tea at the hotel, then ride a modern, air-conditioned vehicle to the starting point of the climb up Moses Mountain (Mt. Sinai) to enjoy the sunrise. After sunrise, you will return to the hotel for breakfast. You will also enjoy an excursion to visit St. Catherine Monastery, the burning bush and the Room of Skulls. You will transfer to Dahab via an air-conditioned vehicle, and spend the night in Dahab.
Day 4: Dahab. Enjoy breakfast at the hotel, and then spend the day exploring in Dahab. You will stay the night in the city once more.
Day 5: Back to Cairo. Enjoy breakfast at the hotel, and then transfer via modern air-conditioned vehicle to Cairo, where you will stay the night.
Day 6: Giza Pyramids/Egyptian Museum. After breakfast, you will enjoy an excursion to the Giza pyramids of Cheops, Chefren and Mykerinus. You can then visit the Great Sphinx, featuring the head of a pharaoh with a lion's body, which dates from the time of Chephren. The tour also includes a visit to the Valley Temple, which belongs to the Pyramids of Chephren in age. After that, you will visit the Egyptian Museum where you can see the great pharaonic treasures, including those of Tutankhamen. You will return to your hotel for the night.
Day 7: Final Departure. The final day of the Discovery Tour. After breakfast, you will transfer to Cairo International Airport for departure.
- Meet and assist upon arrival and departure
- All transfers to/from airports and hotels by private air-conditioned vehicles
- Accommodation in Cairo for 2 nights, including daily breakfast
- Accommodation in St. Catherine for 1 night, including daily breakfast
- Accommodation in Dahab for 2 nights, including daily breakfast
- All Sight seeing we mention with Egyptologist guide and air con vehicles
- An expert professional English speaking guide in all Sights (other languages available upon request)
- All taxes & services charges.
- Visa entry for Egypt (US$ 15.00 per passport)
- All entrance fees to all sites as stated on the itinerary
- Any optional tours not mentioned in the tour itinerary
- Drinks and any personal expenses like phone calls, lundry or tipping.
- Sound and Light Show at Pyramids
- Old Cairo
- Dinner Cruise
- Over Day Alexandria
- Memphis and Sakara
- Pharaonic Village
- Overnight at Alexandria from Cairo.
- Tour can be started any day in the week.
- This tour can easily be extended or slightly shortened if required.
- Easter Period: + 25%
- Christmas Period: + 30%.
About This Supplier
Also see tour packages in:
Africa Egypt History Whiz Archeology/History
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend