Day 1: Arrive Egypt. Arrive Egypt you will be met at the Cairo International Airport by our expert representative. You will then board an air-conditioned vehicle for transfer to your hotel for check-in. over night at the hotel.
Day 2: Pyramids Tour. After breakfast You will start your day with a tour of ancient Memphis, the first capital of Egypt. The Step Pyramid in Saqqara is the next stop, with lunch during the tour. Next, you will visit the Great Giza Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus. The Great Sphinx and the Valley Temple are also included on the itinerary, before heading back to your hotel for over night
Day 3: Luxor/Nile Cruise. After breakfast our representative will transfer you in private vehicle to Cairo Airport, where you will board your flight to Luxor. You will be met by our representative at the airport and transferred to your superior Nile cruise ship and Lunch on board, That afternoon, you will enjoy a luxurious tour of the East Bank in Luxor, including the Temples of Karnak and the Luxor Temple. Afternoon tea and dinner are served aboard your cruise ship.
Day 4: Luxor sightseeing. After your breakfast, you will head to the West Bank to visit the Valley of the Kings, as well as the Temple of Hatshepsut at El Deir El Bahari. You will also visit the Colossi of Memnon. Lunch and afternoon tea will be served aboard ship while sailing to Edfu. You will enjoy dinner and sleep aboard your cruise ship, as well.
Day 5: Edfu and Kom Ombo. After breakfast you will start your tour to visit the Temple of Horus at Edfu. You will return to the ship for lunch and set sail for Kom Ombo. Here, you will visit the Kom Ombo Temple, before continuing your sail to Aswan. Dinner will be served on ship and you will anchor for the night in Aswan.
Day 6: Aswan sightseeing. After enjoying breakfast aboard ship, you will visit the Aswan High Dam, as well as the Unfinished Obelisk, and the Temple of Philae. Lunch and dinner will be served aboard the ship and you will stay over night in Aswan.
Day 7: Aswan/Abu Simbel. After breakfast, you will disembark from your cruise ship and drive to Abu Simbel to check in to your Lake Nasser cruise ship, You’ll enjoy lunch aboard ship and then visit the Temples of Abu Simbel.
Day 8: Lake Nasser Sightseeing. After breakfast you will start your day under sail to Kasr Ibrim, while enjoying breakfast. The tour is actually conducted from the ship’s deck, as the site is not open to exploration. Lunch will be served while sailing to Amada. Here, you will visit the Temples of Amada and Derr, as well as the Tomb of Penout. That afternoon, you will enjoy a relaxing sail to Wade El Seboua. Dinner is served aboard ship and over night on the Lake Nasser cruise.
Day 9: Wadi El Seboua/Temple of Dekka. After breakfast you will start your morning with a trip to Wade El Seboua, as well as an exploration of the Temples of Dakka and Meharakka. Lunch will be served aboard ship. You will dine and sleep aboard the ship as you sail to Aswan.
Day 10: Kalabsha Temple/Beit El Wali. You will disembark after breakfast in Aswan, with a visit to the Kalabsha Temple. You will also visit Beit El Wali and the Kiosk of Kertassi. You will board a flight to Cairo from the Aswan Airport and over night at your hotel in Cairo.
Day 11: Final Departure. After breakfast check out from your hotel and our expert representative will transfer you to Cairo international airport for final departure.
- Sound and Light Show at Pyramids
- Hot air balloon
- Old Cairo
- Dinner Cruise
- Sound and light show at Philae temple
- Nubian Village
- Over Day Alexandria
- Memphis and Sakara
- Sound & Light Show at Karnak
- Dandara & Aby Dos
- Day Tour To Luxor Museum and Mummification Museum
- Pharaonic Village.
- Easter Period: + 25%
- Christmas Period: + 30%.
- All meet and assist upon arrival and departure
- All transfers to/from airports, stations and hotels by private air-conditioned vehicles
- Accommodation in Cairo for 2 nights at 5 star hotel, including breakfast and dinner
- Accommodation on 5-star Nile Cruise for 4 nights, on full board basis
- Accommodation on 5-star Lake cruise for 3 nights, on full board basis
- All sightseeing tours we mention with egyptologyst guide and private air con vehicle.
- Flight tickets from Cairo to Luxor and from Aswan to Cairo
- Entrance fees for the sights we mention.
- Portage when needed.
- Any optional tours not mentioned in the Egypt Nile Cruise Tour itinerary
- Drinks and any personal expenses.
- Entrance fees to special archaeological sites like such as the Mummies Room at the Egyptian Museum - Inside one of the Pyramids – Tutankhamen Tomb at Valley of the Kings.
About This Supplier
Also see tour packages in:
Africa Egypt Local Culture Cultural Journey
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend