Day 1: Arrive Egypt. On day one we welcome you to Egypt, the gift of the Nile as described by Herodotus. Upon arrival at Cairo International Airport, you will be met and assisted by an expert representative. You will be transferred to your hotel in Cairo by a private air-conditioned vehicle for check-in, and will stay the night in Cairo.
Day 2: Pyramids, sphinx and Saqqara. After enjoying breakfast at your hotel, you will discover the exquisite Giza pyramids of Cheops, Chefren and Mykerinus. You wilt then visit the Great Sphinx, as well as the Valley Temple. Finally, you will proceed to Djoser's Step Pyramid in Saqqara and then transfair to the train station for seeted train to Aswan.
Day 3: Aswan sights. will arrive in Aswan and be met by our representative, who will escort you to your hotel. In afternoon you will start your tour in aswan to visit High dam, Philea temple (temple of Isis) and the Unfinished Oblisk. You will stay overnight in Aswan. You have an optional excursion to visit Abu Simbel Temple.
Day 4: Relaxing. After Brakfast you will check in Fellucca (Sailling Boat) for relaxing day on Full Board Accomedation.
Day 5: Kom Ombo & Edfu. Check out from Fellucca After Breakfast and then Bus will be arranged to visit Kom Ombo Temple, Edfu Temple and arriving to Luxor to check in at your hotel then visit the east bank (Karnak Temples and Luxor temple). over night at your hotel.
Day 6: West bank in Luxor. After Breakfast you will visit the west bank of Luxor(Valley of the kings, Valley of the queens, Hatshepsut temple, an colossi of memnon) then transfair to train station to have seeted train to Cairo.
Day 7: Back to Cairo. Meet and assist at Giza station and check in at your hotel. After that, you will visit the Egyptian Museum where you can see the great pharaonic treasures, including those of Tutankhamen. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 8: Final Departure. The final day of your tour. After breakfast, you will be transferred to Cairo International Airport for your final departure.
- Sound and Light Show at Pyramids
- Abu Simbel
- Hot air ballon
- Old Cairo
- Dinner Cruise
- Sound and light show at Philae temple
- Nubian Village
- Over Day Alexandria
- Memphis and Sakara
- Sound & Light Show at Karnak
- Dandara & Aby Dos
- Day Tour To Luxor Museum and Mummification Museum
- Pharaonic Village.
- This tour can easily be extended or slightly shortened if required
- Tour can be started any day in the week
- Bring a sleeping bag with you.
- 2 Nights hotel accommodation in Cairo on bed and breakfast basis
- 1 Night hotel accommodation in Aswan on bed and breakfast basis
- 1 Night Fellucca on Full Board basis
- 1 Night hotel accomedation in Luxor on bed and breakfast basis
- All transfers in Cairo, Aswan and Luxor
- The service of meet and assist at all your destinations
- First class Sitting train Cairo/Aswan - Luxor/Cairo
- Egyptologist English guide (other languages available upon request)
- All taxes & services charges.
- Visa Entry for Egypt (USD 15.00 per passport)
- All your visits exclude entrance fees
- Personal expenses (laundry, sauna, telephones... etc.)
- Any meals not mentioned in the program
- Any optional tours
- International airfare.
About This Supplier
Also see tour packages in:
Africa Egypt Local Culture Cultural Journey
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend