Day 1: Arrive Egypt. This Program you'll stay in the desert the places where Bedouin can still be found or where mysterious sands appear in white, black, and all shades of red. also you will visit the the Pyramids and Egyptian Museum in Cairo.
Day 2: Giza Pyramids/Egyptian Museum. After breakfast at your hotel, you’ll enjoy a trip to the Giza Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus. The Great Sphinx stands guard over the entire plateau and you will also enjoy the Valley Temple. You will enjoy lunch and then make the trip to the Egyptian Museum, where you will enjoy seeing artifacts spanning 5,000 years of Egyptian history. Finally, in the evening, you will enjoy a relaxing dinner cruise on the Nile, complete with a folklore show, belly dancers and Western music, before returning to your hotel for over night.
Day 3: Siwa Oasis. After breakfast at your hotel check out and heading to Siwa Oasis via a private vehicle. On arrival, you will transfer to your Hotel and then enjoy lunch. After lunch, you will explore the ancient tombs within the Mountain of the Dead and the Temple of Amun. You will round out your day with dinner and then over night in your hotel.
Day 4: Cleopatra's Bath/Siwa. After breakfast in your hotel head out for an excursion to the bubbling springs of Siwa. You will enjoy a pampered experience in Cleopatra’s Bath and then enjoy lunch. You will relax for the rest of the afternoon and then enjoy a romantic dinner, while staying in your hotel overnight.
Day 5: Bahariya Oasis. After breakfast, you will check out of your hotel and then venture to Bahariya Oasis aboard a 4x4 Jeep. You’ll check in at your Hotel and then enjoy dinner, over night in Bahariya.
Day 6: Temple of Alexander/Bahariya. After breakfast and then venture out to the Temple of Alexander, English Mountain and the Museum of Mummies. You will then enjoy lunch and visit the English House Dist Mountain and Maghrafa Mountain. Your dinner awaits you back in Bahariya Oasis.
Day 7: Crystal Mountain/Valley of Agabat. After breakfast, you will prepare for an adventure at the local natural hot springs. After lunch, you will venture to Crystal Mountain in the Valley of Agabat. You will camp under the starts, enjoying a Bedouin dinner and spending a night in an authentic tent.
Day 8: Farafra and Dakhla. You will start your day watching the sunrise over the White Desert, before enjoying breakfast and then venturing out to Farafra Oasis to visit the palm groves and the hot springs. Badr’s museum is a unique option in this area, while you will also enjoy lunch in the area. Next on the list is Dakhla Oasis, aboard a 4x4 Jeep. Here, you will be surrounded by rose-colored cliffs and able to visit the Roman temple Dier El Hagar, as well as the Mezzawaqqah burial grounds.over night in Dakhla.
Day 9: Temple of Hibis/Kharga. After enjoying breakfast, you will take a Jeep to Kharga Oasis, where you will visit the ancient Roman fortress of Qasr El Labeka. The ethnic museum in the area is also worth a look, as is the roman Temple of Hibis. You will also enjoy an early Christian cemetery near Bagawat, then enjoy a romantic dinner,over night in Kharga.
Day 10: Luxor Temples. Start your day with breakfast and check out of your hotel for the trip to Luxor aboard a private, air-conditioned vehicle. You will enjoy a luxurious Nile cruise on your arrival in the city, with lunch served aboard the ship. Your sightseeing tour for the day will include the Luxor Temple and Karnak Temple complexes and then over night on the cruise ship.
Day 11: Luxor West Bank. After breakfast, you will cross the Nile and explore the Valley of the Kings, as well as the Temple of Hatshepsut and the Colossi of Memnon before returning to your ship. Back aboard, you will enjoy lunch and sail on to Edfu via Esna look, where you will anchor for the night.
Day 12: Kom Ombo and Edfu Temples. After breakfast you will visit the Temple of Horus at Edfu, followed by lunch back aboard the ship. You will sail to Kom Ombo, where you can visit the Kom Ombo Temple and then enjoy a dinner on the Nile, before anchoring off Aswan for the night.
Day 13: Aswan sightseeing. In Aswan breakfast starts your day aboard ship, followed by an excursion to the Aswan High Dam, the Unfinished Obelisk and the Philae Temple. You will also have a romantic felucca ride around elephantine island and botanical garden, and then enjoy dinner aboard your ship once more.
Day 14: Back to Cairo. After breakfast you will check out and then free day till the train time back to cairo. over night on the train. dinned in the train.
Day 15: Final Departure. After breakfast you will arrive Cairo. our expert representative will meet you and transfair you to Cairo international airport for final departure.
- Sound and Light Show at Pyramids
- Abu Simbel
- Hot air ballon
- Old Cairo
- Dinner Cruise
- Sound and light show at Philae temple
- Nubian Village
- Over Day Alexandria
- Memphis and Sakara
- Sound & Light Show at Karnak
- Dandara & Aby Dos
- Day Tour to Luxor Museum and Mummification Museum
- Pharaonic Village.
- Tour can be started any day in the week.
- We can amend or add any day in the tour to fit your needs; budget; time& interests.
- Easter Period: + 25%
- Christmas Period: + 30%.
- Meet and assist upon arrival and departure.
- All transfers by an air-conditioned vehicle
- All transfers in the oases by 4x4 Jeep
- 3 nights’ accommodation in Cairo on B.B basis
- 2 nights’ accommodation in Siwa Oasis including breakfast,Lunch and dinner.
- 2 nights’ accommodation in Bahariya including breakfast, Lunch and dinner
- 1 night accommodation in camp at White Desert including breakfast, lunch, dinner
- 1 night accommodation in Dakhla Oasis, including breakfast, lunch and dinner
- 1 night accommodation in Kharga Oasis (camping), including breakfast, lunch, dinner
- 4 nights’ accommodation on five stars Nile Cruise, including breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Sleeping train from Aswan to Cairo including dinner and breakfast
- Egyptologist English guide. (Other languages available upon request).
- All taxes & services charges.
- Entry visa to Egypt (15 $ per person)
- Drinks and any personal expenses like phone calls, laundry or tipping
- All entrance fees to all sites as stated on the itinerary
- All meals we don't mention in the itinerary.
About This Supplier
Also see tour packages in:
Africa Egypt Local Culture Cultural Journey
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend