- Character: We offer you to become the main character of a Georgian Winter Tale. Explore the wonders of mountain resorts in the heart of the Caucasus with shining sun and ringing frost. Make it unforgettable and sample experiences as diverse as a stroll in the Town of Love and wine tasting at a 19th century Enoteca, meet the locals and take part in fun snow fighting. Just in case you are wondering... it's not cold, your energy will start flowing snowmobiling in the idyllic hills of Bakuriani or downhill skiing in Gudauri. Enjoy the Winter Tale in Georgia taking you back to the time of your childhood.
- Activities: Skiing, snowmobilig, Tbilisi, Gudauri, Bakuriani
- Duration: 10 days/10 nights
- Accommodation: Tourist hotels
- Meals10 breakfasts, 1 dinner, 1 lunch
- Mode of travel: Comfortable, air-conditioned vehicles
- Tour support: Our company tour leader/driver, local guides
- Self-drive option: Available, contact us for details.
Day 1: Tbilisi, Georgian Art Museum, Kala - medieval city center, Holy Trinity Church, Dry Bridge, Nabadi Folk theatre.
Day 2: Old Tbilisi city tour, Metekhi Temple, Narikala Fortress, Sulfur Baths, Synagogue, Sioni Cathedral, open air Etnography Museum, Mtstsminda park.
Day 3: Georgian Miltary Highway, Ananuri Fortress, Kazbeki at the foot of Caucasus Mountains, Gergeti Sameba Church, Darial Gorge, Village Sno. Arrive in Gudauri.
Day 4: Meet with instructor, take breathtaking rides downhill from one of the possible tracks (1010 m to 2310 m).
Day 5: Mtskheta, the ancient capital of Georgia, Jvari Church, Svetitskhoveli Cathedral, Gori, the birthplace of Joseph Stalin, Stalin Museum. Arrive in Bakuriani.
Day 6: Bakuriani mountain resort, introductory snowmobiling, snowboarding, sledding, evening snow fight, traditional dinner.
Day 7: Downhill ride from Kokhta mountain (2150 meters), ice skating in the Park or a contest to build the funniest snowman in Bakuriani.
Day 8: Kakheti, Georgia's wine region, Allazani Valley, Sighnaghi, the Town of Love, the monastery of St. Nino in Bodbe.
Day 9: Tsinandali, a historic village in Kakheti, Museum of Prince Alexander Chavchavadze, Enoteca - wine repository. Drive back to Tbilisi.
Day 10: Free day in Tbilisi.
- 15 Jan 2012 - 25 Jan 2012: €950
- 10 Feb 2012 - 20 Feb 2012: €950
- 12 Mar 2012 - 22 Mar 2012: €950
- 1 Apr 2012 - 11 Apr 2012: €950.
Also see tour packages in:
Europe Georgia Local Culture Cultural Journey