Day 1: Arrive in Seoul. Arrive at Incheon International Airport in Seoul, where you will be met and transferred to your downtown hotel. After check-in the balance of the day is at leisure. Overnight in Seoul.
Day 2: Seoul. A full day tour of Metropolitan city of Seoul includes the National Museum of Korea which displays rich and priceless artifacts from prehistoric Korea to the end of the Joseon Dynasty, Changdeokgung Palace / Biwon (Secret Garden), Insadong Antique District, Jogyesa Temple, Namdaemun Market, and N Seoul Tower on Mt. Namsan for a bird's-eye view of Metropolitan city of Seoul. Overnight in Seoul. Includes: (B).
Day 3: Seoul - Hwaseong Fortress in Suwon - Korean Folk Village - Seoul. This morning travel to Suwon walled city, and enjoy a tour of Hwaseong Fortress, added to the UNESCO's World Cultural Heritage List in 1997. Afterwards, visit the Korean Folk Village outside of Seoul. Overnight in Seoul. Includes: (B).
Day 4: Seoul - DMZ & 3rd Tunnel - Seoul. Today tour includes the North Korea’s 3rd Infiltration Tunnel within DMZ (Demilitarized Zone), Mt. Dora Observation Platform for a view of the North Korean territory, and Dorasan Railroad Station opened in DMZ. Overnight in Seoul. Includes: (B).
Day 5: Seoul - Gyeongju. Today, journey to Gyeongju where was the capital of the Silla Dynasty from 57 B.C. to 935 A.D. and designated by UNESCO as one of the world's ten most historically significant sites. An afternoon tour of Gyeongju includes Bunhwangsa Pagoda, Gyeongju National Museum, Anapji Pond, Cheomseongdae Astronomical Observatory, Royal Tumuli Park, and the 15th century built Family Choi's House. Overnight in Gyeongju. Includes: (B).
Day 6: Gyeongju - Busan. A morning tour of Gyeongju includes Bulguksa Temple, added to the UNESCO's World Cultural Heritage List in 1995 and Seokguram Grotto, added to the UNESCO's World Cultural Heritage List in 1995. Continue to Busan, the country's principal international port city. An afternoon tour of Busan includes Yongdusan Park, Busan Tower, Jagalchi Fish Market, Taejongdae Seaside Cliff Park (Taejongdae Resort Park), and UN Memorial Cemetery. Overnight in Busan. Includes: (B).
Day 7: Busan - Seoul. Return to Seoul, and take a visit to Itaewon Shopping District in Seoul. The balance of the day is at leisure. Overnight in Seoul. Includes: (B).
Day 8: Departure. Transfer to Incheon International Airport for departure. Includes: (B).
NOTES: THIS TOUR IS YOUR OWN PRIVATE TOUR, NOT TO JOIN OTHER PERSONS ON THE SPECIFIC DATES.
- Local 4* Hotels:
* Seoul: 5 Nights at Hamilton or similar
* Gyeongju: 1 Night at Gyeongju TEMF or similar
* Busan: 1 Night at Kukje or similar
- 3rd Person for extra bed or children under the age of 12 at the time of travel will have 10% discounted price from the rates on double/twin-share basis.
- Children under the age of 12 at the time of travel who are 3rd person for extra bed will have 20% discounted price from the rates.
- 7 Nights accommodations on double or twin-share basis at local 4* hotels.
- Daily buffet or American breakfast at the hotels (7).
- Round trip transfers between airport and hotel, and all transfers and sightseeing tours as per itinerary by private appropriate vehicle.
- An English speaking local guide throughout from meeting at airport until seeing off at airport.
- All admission fees of tour sites, toll & parking fees, and hotel/other all taxes & service charges.
- International airfares to/from Korea.
- Hotel early check-in (before 2 pm) and late check-out (after 12 noon).
- All lunches and all dinners.
- Expenses of a personal nature.
Also see tour packages in:
Asia South Korea Local Culture Cultural Journey Archeology/History