Day 1: Arrive in Seoul. Arrive at Incheon International Airport in Seoul, where you will be met and transferred to your downtown hotel. After check-in the balance of the day is at leisure. Overnight in Seoul.
Day 2: Seoul - Korean Folk Village - Seoul. A morning tour of Metropolitan city of Seoul includes Gyeongbokgung Palace, passing by Blue House (Presidential Residence), the National Folk Museum of Korea, and N Seoul Tower on Mt. Namsan for a bird's-eye view of Metropolitan city of Seoul. An afternoon tour visits Korean Folk Village outside of Seoul. Overnight in Seoul. Includes: (B).
Day 3: Seoul - Gyeongju. Today, journey to Gyeongju where was the capital of the Silla Dynasty from 57 B.C. to 935 A.D. and designated by UNESCO as one of the world's ten most historically significant sites. An afternoon tour of Gyeongju includes Bunhwangsa Pagoda, Gyeongju National Museum, Anapji Pond, Cheomseongdae Astronomical Observatory, Royal Tumuli Park, and the 15th century built Family Choi's House. Overnight in Gyeongju. Includes: (B).
Day 4: Gyeongju - Busan. A morning tour of Gyeongju includes Bulguksa Temple, added to the UNESCO's World Cultural Heritage List in 1995 and Seokguram Grotto, added to the UNESCO's World Cultural Heritage List in 1995. Continue to Busan, the country's principal international port city. An afternoon tour of Busan includes Yongdusan Park, Busan Tower, Jagalchi Fish Market, Taejongdae Seaside Cliff Park (Taejongdae Resort Park), and UN Memorial Cemetery. Overnight in Busan. Includes: (B).
Day 5: Busan - Jejudo Island. This morning fly to Jejudo Island, Korea's largest Island which is often described as "Emerald Isle" or "Island of Gods". Jejudo Island was added to the UNESCO’s Biosphere Reserve List in 2002, the UNESCO’s World Natural Heritage List in 2007, the UNESCO's Global Geoparks Network (GGN) List in 2010, and was named as one of the New Seven Natural Wonders of the World in 2011. An afternoon tour of Jejudo Island includes Yongduam (Dragon Head Rock), Samseonghyeol Holes (Ancestral Spirit Holes), and Jeju Folklore & Natural History Museum. Overnight in Jeju city. Includes: (B).
Day 6: Jejudo Island. A full day tour of Jejudo Island includes Cheonjiyeon Waterfall, Seopjikoji (Seopji sudden bump on land), Yeomiji Botanical Gardens, Jusangjeolli (stone pillars piled up along the coast), Seongeup Folk Village, Sangumburi Crater, Seongsan Ilchulbong (Seongsan's Sunrise Peak), and Manjanggul Cave. Overnight in Jeju city. Includes: (B).
Day 7: Departure. Transfer to Jeju Domestic Airport and fly to Seoul, then connect with international flight at Incheon International Airport for departure. Includes: (B).
NOTES: THIS TOUR IS YOUR OWN PRIVATE TOUR, NOT TO JOIN OTHER PERSONS ON THE SPECIFIC DATES.
- Local 4* Hotels:
* Seoul: 2 Nights at Hamilton or similar
* Gyeongju: 1 Night at Gyeongju TEMF or similar
* Busan: 1 Night at Kukje or similar
* Jejudo Island: 2 Nights at Jeju Hawaii or similar
- 3rd Person for extra bed or children under the age of 12 at the time of travel will have 10% discounted price from the rates on double/twin-share basis.
- Children under the age of 12 at the time of travel who are 3rd person for extra bed will have 20% discounted price from the rates.
- 6 Nights accommodations on double or twin-share basis at local 4* hotels.
- Daily buffet or American breakfast at the hotels (6).
- Round trip transfers between airport and hotel, and all transfers and sightseeing tours as per itinerary by private appropriate vehicle.
- An English-speaking local guide throughout from meeting at airport until seeing off at airport.
- All admission fees of tour sites, toll & parking fees, and hotel/other all taxes & service charges.
- International airfares to/from Korea and domestic airfares for Busan/Jejudo Island/Seoul.
- Hotel early check-in (before 2 pm) and late check-out (after 12 noon).
- All lunches and all dinners.
- Expenses of a personal nature
Also see tour packages in:
Asia South Korea Local Culture Cultural Journey Archeology/History