Day 1: Arrive in Seoul. Arrive at Incheon International Airport in Seoul, where you will be met and transferred to your downtown hotel. After check-in the balance of the day is at leisure. Overnight in Seoul.
Day 2: Seoul. A full day tour of Metropolitan city of Seoul includes the National Museum of Korea which displays rich and priceless artifacts from prehistoric Korea to the end of the Joseon Dynasty, Changdeokgung Palace / Biwon (Secret Garden), Insadong Antique District, Jogyesa Temple, Namdaemun Market, and N Seoul Tower on Mt. Namsan for a bird's-eye view of Metropolitan city of Seoul. Overnight in Seoul. Includes: (B).
Day 3: Seoul - Hwaseong Fortress in Suwon - Korean Folk Village - Seoul. This morning travel to Suwon walled city, and enjoy a tour of Hwaseong Fortress, added to the UNESCO's World Cultural Heritage List in 1997. Afterwards, visit the Korean Folk Village outside of Seoul. Overnight in Seoul. Includes: (B).
Day 4: Seoul - Busan. Travel to Busan where is the country's principal international port city. A tour of Busan includes Kukje Market, Yongdusan Park, Busan Tower, Jagalchi Fish Market, Taejongdae Seaside Cliff Park (Taejongdae Resort Park), and UN Memorial Cemetery. Overnight in Busan. Includes: (B).
Day 5: Busan - Goseong - Tongyeong Harbor - Geojedo Island. This morning drive, via Geoga Great Bridge for a marvelous maritime scenery, to Goseong recognized as one of the world’s three-largest sites of Fossilized Dinosaur Footprints. After taking a tour of fossilized dinosaur footprints and Dinosaur Museum, drive to Tongyeong Harbor which is called as Napoli of the Orient and centered near the islands of Hallyeo Maritime National Park. After taking a view of the harbor city, take a Cable Car riding for a magnificent panoramic view of the Hallyeo Maritime National Park from the Mt. Mireuksan peak. Afterwards, continue to Geojedo Island which is Korea's second largest island with breathtaking scenery. Overnight in Geojedo Island. Includes: (B).
Day 6: Geojedo Island - Haegeumgang (Sea Diamond) & Oedo Paradise Island - Changwon. Today, enjoy a cruise tour and visit Haegeumgang (Sea Diamond) & Oedo Paradise Island, nestled in Hallyeo Maritime National Park. Drive to Changwon. A tour of Changwon includes Mageumsan Spa and Water Fountain Show at Yongji Lake in the evening. Overnight in Changwon. Includes: (B).
Day 7: Changwon - Hwaeomsa Temple-a Temple Stay Program. Travel to Hwaeomsa Temple situated at the foot of Mt. Jirisan National Park. After a tour of the temple, you will have a Temple Stay Program at the temple to experience Temple Life and Buddhist Culture. Dinner at the temple to experience a temple food. Overnight at the lodging quarters in the temple. Includes: (B), (D).
Day 8: Hwaeomsa Temple - Mt. Jirisan National Park - Boseong - Suncheon. After breakfast at the temple, you will have more temple stay program, and then drive to Mt. Jirisan National Park, which is boasting breathtaking views, for a visit to Snake Valley where is the most visually stimulating and exciting valley in the Park. Afterwards, drive to Boseong where is known as the largest tea-growing area in Korea and the birthplace of Korea’s tea industry. Continue to Suncheon. En route, visit Naganeupseong Fortress, constructed in 15th century during Joseon Dynasty and its Folk Village surrounded by the Fortress. Overnight in Suncheon. Includes: (B).
Day 9: Suncheon - Gyeongju. This morning journey to Gyeongju where was the capital of the Silla Dynasty from 57 B.C. to 935 A.D. and designated by UNESCO as one of the world's ten most historically significant sites. A tour of Gyeongju visits Bunhwangsa Pagoda, Gyeongju National Museum, Anapji Pond, Cheomseongdae Astronomical Observatory, Royal Tumuli Park, and the 15th century built Family Choi's House. Overnight in Gyeongju. Includes: (B).
Day 10: Gyeongju - Seoul. A morning tour of Gyeongju visits Bulguksa Temple, added to the UNESCO's World Cultural Heritage List in 1995 and Seokguram Grotto, added to the UNESCO's World Cultural Heritage List in 1995. Drive back to Seoul. Overnight in Seoul. Includes: (B).
Day 11: Seoul. Day is at leisure. Overnight in Seoul. Includes: (B).
Day 12: Departure. Transfer to Incheon International Airport for departure. Includes: (B).
NOTE: THIS TOUR IS YOUR OWN PRIVATE TOUR, NOT TO JOIN OTHER PERSONS ON THE SPECIFIC DATES.
- Local 4* Hotels:
* Seoul: 5 Nights at Hamilton or similar
* Busan: 1 Night at Kukje or similar
* Geojedo Island: 1 Night at Admiral or similar
* Changwon: 1 Night at Changwon or similar
* Hwaeomsa Temple; 1 Night at Hwaeomsa Temple for a Temple Stay Program
* Suncheon: 1 Night at Royal Tourist or similar
* Gyeongju: 1 Night at Gyeongju TEMF or similar
- 3rd Person for extra bed or children under the age of 12 at the time of travel will have 10% discounted price from the rates on double/twin-share basis.
- Children under the age of 12 at the time of travel who are 3rd person for extra bed will have 20% discounted price from the rates.
- 11 Nights accommodations on double or twin-share basis at local 4* hotels.
- Daily buffet or American breakfast at the hotels (10). Temple breakfast (1) and Temple dinner (1) at Hwaeomsa Temple.
- Round trip transfers between airport and hotel, and all transfers and sightseeing tours as per itinerary by private appropriate vehicle.
- An English speaking local guide throughout from meeting at airport until seeing off at airport.
- All admission fees of tour sites, toll & parking fees, and hotel/other all taxes & service charge.
- International airfares to/from Korea.
- Hotel early check-in (before 2 pm) and late check-out (after 12 noon).
- All lunches and all dinners except one dinner at Hwaeomsa Temple.
- Expenses of a personal nature.
Also see tour packages in:
Asia South Korea Local Culture Cultural Journey Archeology/History