Sofia is one of the oldest capital cities in Europe, blending its past and present in a remarkable architectural style. Historic landmarks include the 10th century Boyana Church (UNESCO World Heritage protected site), one of the biggest Orthodox churches - the Alexander Nevski Cathedral, the early Byzantine Church of St Sophia etc. Modern architecture is represented by the Bulgarian National Opera and Ballet, the Ivan Vazov National Theatre, the Rakovski Str theatre district, Slaveykov Square’s outdoor book market and the National Palace of Culture. Sofia has also a huge nightlife scene with many different night clubs, live venues, pubs, bars, mehani (Bulgarian traditional taverns), and restaurants.
We offer you additional half day and one day tours:
- Rila Monastery tour which is the biggest cloister in Bulgaria and it is UNESCO site
- Plovdiv - the second largest city in Bulgaria situated only 130 km from Sofia. It is impressive with its old town and the remains of the Roman Amphitheater, the Roman Stadium, the Mosque, the Ethnographic Museum and its well preserved 17th century house architecture.
- Koprivstica - One of the most charming small Bulgarian towns, still preserving the atmosphere of the National Revival period, is huddled in the mountain folds 111 km east of Sofia. The town is a unique combination of a legendary history and fascinating present. No other Bulgarian museum town boasts such a large number of houses and monuments - 383 in all, most of which have been stored to their original appearance.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
This price may vary depending on your hotel selection.
- 3 overnights in Sofia including breakfast
- Transfer airport/hotel/airport without guide assistance
- 2 hours guaranteed city tour of Sofia.
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Sep 2003
Client Request Served: 75
M09966 is established in 1992 as a sole proprietor, one of the very first private travel agencies in Bulgaria. M09966 has been working successfully for almost twenty years on the Bulgarian travel market. When we began our first steps, we didn't know that the company would later rank among the top 10 tour operators...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see tour packages in:
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend