- Chambers and fortifications
- Potter workshop, armory and a torture chamber
- Chapel with the works of Master Paul of Levoča,
- The tower "Don't be afraid"
We will reward you with a lunch in famous traditional restaurant. Then we continue to historical UNESCO town Levoča. Levoča - free royal town. Enter the time machine and wake up in middle age. Levoča is one of the prettiest and most preserved medieval towns where you can see:
- Highest wooden altar in the world
- Cage of shame
- White lady legend.
Also see tour packages in:
Europe Slovakia History Whiz Cultural Journey
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend
US: , ext: 20764
Outside US, please use a number below and enter the extension "20764" when prompted:
UK: 01865 52 2588
Australia: 08 8121 5884
Note: If unavailable, leave a voicemail for the supplier to call you back.