Cycle, hike, relax and read your book. Because less is more we promise you: No disco in the hotel, no TV in the rooms, no "Greek Taverna" in the hotel, no "Greek nights" in the hotel, no swimming pool, no air conditioning, no water sports. Instead, classical music wakes you gently as you enjoy your "home made" breakfast under the trees on the waterside terrace. For a few days forget television, just relax with a book, perhaps by one of the island’s famous authors or watch the slow action of the day unfold in front of you along the seafront and around the old fishing harbour.
The welcoming breeze from the Aegean, which cools the islands even in mid summer, blows gently from your balcony through your room, providing the best air condition you could want. Nine acres of garden, full of Mediterranean flowers and fruit trees surround the hotel and leading down to the sea, with no road in between. And you can pick a lemon for your gin & tonic. Enjoy the unspoiled, natural coastline, with quiet beaches and warm safe waters, pleasant for swimming.
A few minutes walk through the hotel gardens to the old port, you can find friendly local tavernas serving fresh fish at their waterside tables to both locals and visitors at very reasonable prices. Small shops in the old port offer all you need to fill the refrigerator in your room and won’t empty your pocket. Relax in one of the area’s Ottoman-built thermal baths and feel the power of the island’s natural hot-water springs easing the aches from your body. But if you wish to take one of our pedal boats or canoes, please feel free. And yes, they are free! Enjoy an unforgettable vacation at an informal place.
Each morning you decide to:
- Cycle with us: Our daily cycling trip varies from 30 – 100km.
- Cycle on your own: Explore the island with a map.
- Explore the walking trails with us.
- Relax in the hotel garden enjoying the scenery with a book.
10% discount for InfoHub customer. Request a free gift certificate.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Cost: 800€/100€ single supplement
- Duration: 7 nights, 8 days
- Dates: May 2 and May 5.
- All accommodations.
- Daily breakfast.
- The knowledge, support, and camaraderie of experienced guide. Applies only for the daily guided cycling trips.
- Support by a van. Applies only for the daily guided cycling trips.
- The use of a 21 gear lightweight hybrid bike.
- All luggage transfers.
- Comprehensive trip literature.
- Airfare to and from the trip.
- Lodging before and after the trip.
- Personal items purchased during the trip.
- Daily meals.
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Dec 2011
Client Request Served: 0
M21138 is a Greek company offering fully guided bike tours through beautiful regions of Greece. Mountainous forest backroads, modulating coastal routes, picturesque fisherman villages, sandy beaches and the famous Greek cuisine will make your cycling vacation an unforgettable experience. The diversity of the...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see tour packages in:
Outdoor: Land Rambler
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend