Day 1: Be met at bole international air port by our guide & transfer to your hotel.
Day 2: Drive to Arba minch en route visit Tiya standing stone in Guragee zone & lunch in Sodo welayta, with scenery view of oromo & hadya village. In the afternoon visit dorze village over night hotel in Arbaminch
Day 3: Full day boat trip crossing the Nechsar national park on Lake Chamo to see Crocodiles, Hippos and different species of birds over night in hotel.
Day 4: Drive from Arbaminch to Awassa accompanied by scenery of Alaba & Dorze colorful villages, over night hotel in Wondogent.
Day 5: Drive from wondogent to Bale National Park (Dinsho) visit the indemic mamales like Nyala, Menilik Bushbuck and Abysinian wolf over night hotel in Goba.
Day 6: Visit Sof Omar cave in the morning & over night in hotel in Goba.
Day 7: Drive from Goba to Addis en route visit lake Langano have lunch there, after short city tour & fair well dinner fly back home.
10% discount for InfoHub customer. Request a free gift certificate.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Single Supplement: 44 USD
- This is an all inclusive tour and the price will become cheaper if you travel in a group.
- Accommodation based on twin bed with break fast
- Surface transportation with experienced driver & his allowance
- All fuel & lubricants expenses
- Professional guide
- Local guide & scout where needed
- Boat trip on Lake Chamo
- All entrance fees, village & elders payments
- Government tax.
- International or domestic flight
- Any personal expenses such us internet, telephone
- Any alcohol drinks
- Video camera or picture taking fee
- Services that are not mentioned above.
N.B: If there happens to be any cultural or religious event during tour, the cost is covered by the client as the price is not inclusive of such things.
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Dec 2011
Client Request Served: 7
M21152 is a locally owned tour operator and car rental in Ethiopia that organizes different holidays throughout the country with the help of its qualified guides and drivers. We organize tours, safaris, history and culture, bird watching and wild life, trekking and other alternative tours including car...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see tour packages in:
Nature & Wildlife
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend