- Tour Duration: 4 days & 3 nights
- Tour Specialty: Sight seeing and National park
- Transportation: With Mini Bus and Coaster Bus.
Day 1: Be met at bole international air port by our guide to be transfer to your hotel.
Day 2: Drive from Addis to Langano, via Adadi Mariam and Teya standing stone. Lunch in Ziway and stop over aquatic bird watching at Lake Ziway. Overnight hotel in Langano
Day 3: After enjoying lake langano, drive to Awassa while on the way visit of Abejata Shalla park where plenty of Ostriches reside. Overnight in Awassa.
Day 4: Morning visit of the fish market around Lake Awassa, entertained by the spectacular scenery of the eagle birds projecting downward to hunt fish. Drive to Wondogenet Park, a well-established park with hot springs and amazing flora diversity. Drive back to Addis & fly back home.
10% discount for InfoHub customer. Request a free gift certificate.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Single Supplement 33USD
- This is an all inclusive tour and the price will become cheaper if you travel in a group.
- Accommodation based on twin bed with break fast
- All entrance fee
- Professional guide
- Experienced driver & his allowance
- Scout & local guide where needed
- Ground transportation with land cruiser
- Fuel & lubricants expenses
- Government tax.
- International and domestic flight ticket
- Local medical expenses
- Personal expenses such us internet & phone calls
- Meal & beverages
- Any alcoholic drinks
- Video camera use or picture taking fee
- Tips at the destination
- Any service that is not mentioned in the above section.
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Dec 2011
Client Request Served: 7
M21152 is a locally owned tour operator and car rental in Ethiopia that organizes different holidays throughout the country with the help of its qualified guides and drivers. We organize tours, safaris, history and culture, bird watching and wild life, trekking and other alternative tours including car...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see tour packages in:
Nature & Wildlife
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend