Day 1: Welcome to Egypt. Egypt, home of one of the first human civilization is always a place to see. Upon arrival at Cairo International Airport our representative will meet & assist you and provide you with the entry visa. After which you will be transferred to Le Meridien Pyramids Hotel via an air-conditioned vehicle. This is a 5 star hotel in Cairo that offers accessible rooms and a great view of the pyramids in Giza. Overnight accommodation is arranged for your convenience in Cairo.
Day 2: Day Tour of Cairo. Cairo is home of the greatest and most famous Egyptian monument known to us all as the Pyramids. After breakfast take time to tour this Egyptian Capital going first to the Giza Plateau nearby and get a first hand view of the Great Pyramids of Cheops, Chefren and Mykerinus. From there you will also be able to visit the great Sphinx and the Valley Temple right in front of it. Right before you end the day take time to visit the Egyptian Museum home of some 120,000 artifacts, well-paved so you will have a great time discovering what explorers where able to discover of this great country’s history. This museum is also home to the vast tomb collection of the child king Tutankhamen. The night will be spent in the same hotel in Cairo.
Day 3: Fly to Luxor and start the Nile Cruise Holiday. Prepare right after breakfast for the highlights of your Accessible Nile River Trip, check out from your hotel and transfer to Cairo Airport for departure to Luxor. Upon arrival you will be greeted and assisted by our helpful representatives for another transfer this time to embark onboard the 5 star Nile River Cruise Amarco. Enjoy lunch onboard and get ready to explore the Eastern bank of Nile in Luxor. Get to see the impressive Karnak and Luxor Temples. Enjoy dinner and an overnight accommodation aboard the Nile Cruise ship.
Day 4: Luxor West Bank Tour - Nile Cruise Holiday. This day will be dedicated to visiting the western bank of Luxor. See the Valley of the Kings, the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut and Colossi of Memnon. Get back on board to have lunch and sail for Edfu. Enjoy a leisurely dinner on board as well as an overnight accommodation.
Day 5: Experience Kom Ombo & Edfu - Nile Cruise Holiday. Sail south to the famous city of Edfu the site of the best preserved Ptolemaic Temple of Horus known to have been built during the reign of Cleopatra VII. After touring the famous sites, continue south towards the next stop Kom Ombo site of the twin Temples of Sobek (the crocodile god) and Haroeris, the crocodile god in ancient days, crocodiles are known to bask near this area. A great lunch will be served on board the fine cruise ship while sailing to Aswan, where you will have dinner and overnight accommodation on dock in Aswan.
Day 6: Enjoy a Day Tour in Aswan - Nile Cruise Holiday. Take time to see Aswan, Egypt’s southernmost city. Take a day trip right after breakfast to see the world famous High Dam and the Unfinished Obelisk. Try out an optional felucca ride to Elephantine Island. Dinner and overnight accommodation aboard the cruise ship while on dock in Aswan.
Day 7: Aswan - fly to Cairo. After a healthy breakfast transfer to Aswan airport for your return flight to Cairo, where you'll be met and assisted at the airport and transferred to your hotel. This will be a convenient day for you to go around Cairo for shopping. The night will be spent in a hotel in Cairo.
Day 8: Flight back Home. Your Journey along the Nile River in the most accessible way will culminate with checking out after breakfast for transfer to Cairo International Airport for your return flight.
- We will provide a personalized welcome and assistance service at Cairo International Airport upon arrival and departure.
- 3 nights accommodation in Cairo at Le Meredien Pyramids Hotel a 5 star deluxe hotel that serves daily breakfast.
- 4 nights accommodation aboard a 5 star cruise vessel from Luxor to Aswan on full board meals.
- 1 Day tour to Pyramids, Sphinx, Valley temple and Egyptian Museum open buffer lunch included.
- Entrance fees to all sites and all private sightseeing tours a mention in the itinerary and lunch on all day tours.
- Free personal care assistant during sightseeing tours at the historical places.
- Domestic flights Cairo – Luxor – Hurghada – Cairo via Egyptair.
- All transfers via an accessible air-conditioned vehicle.
- Professional Egyptologist tour guide during your trip.
- Free Portage.
- Use of mobile phone for free during your stay in Egypt (Locl SIM)
- All taxes and service fees.
- International Airfare to and from Egypt
- Egypt entry visa
- Any additional or optional tours mentioned in the itinerary
- Extra expenses in the hotels mentioned.
Prices are per person in USD.
Also see tour packages in:
Africa Egypt Sweet Harmony Tours for Handicap Sightseeing