1. Hluboka nad Vltavou – famous Windsor style chateau, Alsova Gallery or ZOO Ohrada
2. Ceske Budejovice – Budweiser brewery – optional LUNCH and guided brewery tour
3. Holasovice – photostops in this "UNESCO" village and so-called “Czech Stonehenge”)
4. Cesky Krumlov – optional dinner and return journey to Prague.
Trip 2 – Explore Czech Paradise and Skoda auto manufactory!
1. Mlada Boleslav – Skoda Auto Museum and/or Manufactory (optional excursion)
2. Jicin – optional LUNCH in the enchanting town centre
3. Prachovske skaly – a leisure stroll through the symbol of the Czech Paradise (trekking or firm shoes required!)
4. Detenice – local brewery, castle and the famous medieval tavern with themed evening shows – optional dinner, return journey to Prague.
Trip 3 – Svaty Jan Pod Skalou, Pilsner Urquell Brewery and Techmania Science Center!
1. Svaty Jan pod Skalou – a breathtaking hidden gem in the Czech Karst region
2. Plzen – city tour:
– Gothic St Bartholomew Cathedral – the highest in the Czech Republic
– Great Synagogue – the highest in the Czech Republic
– Pilsner Urquell brewery (excursion) + optional lunch
– Techmania Science Center
3. Zbiroh Castle – photostop, optional dinner in the castle, return journey to Prague
Trip 4 – UNESCO gems in Eastern Bohemia!
1. Zdar nad Sazavou – UNESCO-listed Church of St John of Nepomuk na Zelene hore
2. Policka – Bohuslav Martinu hometown, optional LUNCH in the town centre
3. Litomysl– UNESCO World Heritage Site castle complex, Portmoneum – Museum of Josef Vachal, the birthplace of Bedrich Smetana, horse riding school Pazucha, optional dinner, return journey to Prague
Trip 5 – Kutna Hora, Zleby Castle and white stags!
1. Kutna Hora – UNESCO World Heritage Site – St. Barbara's Church, the famous Sedlec Ossuary, Gask Gallery and the European second longest bobsleigh track (1565m), optional LUNCH in the city centre
2. Zleby – excursion to the castle interiors, white deer game reserve – the animals may be seen at close range when being feeded (at 15:30)
3. Bara u Chrudimi – wooden lookout tower with an unusual shape
4. Chrudim – city tour, optional dinner, return journey to Prague.
Trip 6 – Terezin and ship-cruise in Bohemian Switzerland!
1. Terezin – town tour, the Small and Big Fortresses, Museum of the Holocaust
2. Decin – optional ship cruise through the Canyon of the river Labe – the largest sandstone canyon in Europe + optional LUNCH
3. Bohemian Switzerland National Park – Pravcicka Gate, Dolsky Mill, Labska lookout point, optional scenic narrowboat cruise in the Canyon of the River Kamenice between the Edmund and Wild mountain passes, Lookout Tower Studenec
4. Ceska Kamenice – optional DINNER, return journey to Prague along Machovo Lake.
Trip 7 – The nicest castles in Central Bohemia in one day!
4. Cesky Sternberk.
Trip 8 – Scenic Narrow-Gauge train ride through the Bohemian Canada and visit to Fairy Tale Castle of Cervena Lhota!
1. Cervena Lhota – photostop at this fairy-tale lake castle
2. Jindrichuv Hradec – the best city for living in the Czech Republic in 2011, optional LUNCH, the largest mechanical nativity scene in the world called Kryzovy jeslicky, unique National Museum of Photography, the third biggest castle complex in the Czech Republic, departure for Nova Bytrice by narrow-gauge train (through the scenic region of Czech Canada)
3. Landstejn – photostop at this stronghold and optional DINNER, return journey to Prague.
Trip 9 – Castle Kuks, White Horses in Kladruby Nad Labem and Zoo Dvur Kralove!
1. Kladruby nad Labem – optional excursion to the oldest and largest stud farm in Europe
2. Dvur Kralove – optional lunch and visit to this stunning zoo in eastern Bohemia
3. Kuks – optional excursion to this majestic castle with the exposition of well-known statues of Matyas Braun (allegory of vice and virtue)
4. Hradec Kralove – optional dinner, return journey to Prague.
Trip 10 – "King’s Spa Tour" Karlovy Vary, Loket, Becov Nad Teplou and Marianske Lazne!
1. Karlovy Vary – thermal springs, colonnades, Becher Liqueur Museum, Moser glassworks, famous roof-top swimming pool (swimwear required!), optional lunch
2. Loket – photostop at this medieval castle and lookout tower Krasensky vrch
3. Becov nad Teplou – visit to the castle with the reliquary of St Maurus
4. Marianske Lazne – the nicest garden city in Europe, spa parks, Colonnade of Maxim Gorke, one of the oldest golf courses in Europe, St Vladimir Orthodox Church, Goethe’s house and the largest geological park in the Czech Republic, optional DINNER, return journey to Prague.
For a ONE-DAY trip in the Czech Republic a FIXED CHARGE OF €399 is payable. This applies to the WHOLE MINIBUS FOR 1 TO 14 TRAVELLERS!
Also see tour packages in:
Europe Czech Republic Local Culture Cultural Journey Sightseeing
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend