Balkan Chamois Hunt in Croatia
offered by supplier M19387 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 1
Group Size: 1
Season: October - January
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: No
Minimum Per Person Price: 4100 Euro (EUR)
Maximum Per Person Price: 4100 Euro (EUR)
Hunting period: 1st October – 30th January
Hunting area: Hunt is organized on the mountains along the Dalmatian coast (Biokovo and Velebit), on the Adriatic Sea, in the biggest areas for the Balkan chamois in the world, with huge population of the animals.
Extra charge if chamois is bigger than 95 CIC:
CIC - points:
- 95,00 - 99,99:
* 242 €
* €/1 point: 74,00
- 100,00 - 104,99:
* 610,00 €
* €/1 point: 74,00
- 105,00 - 109,99:
* 972,00 €
* €/1 point: 166,00
- 110,00 and more:
* 1.830,00 €
* €/1 point: 480,00
- Wounded chamois 50% of the value of the trophy
- Required deposit: 1.000 €
- Price for tourists (non-hunters) is 150 € per day.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
Package price is 4.100 €.
- 3 hunting days, 4 overnights
- Balkan chamois up to 94,99 CIC
- Assistance at the airport in Split during arrival and departure
- Accommodation and full board
- Transfers during the hunt
- Organization of the chamois hunt
- Initial preparation of the trophy (horns boiling)
- Export papers for the trophy
- Croatian hunting license.
- Taxidermist expenses if wanted
- Packaging and shipping of the trophy
- Missed shot 100 €.
Joined InfoHub: Apr 2009
Client Request Served: 97
Our agency is running for the last 15 years and has a great hunting experience and results. We are organizing hunts all around Croatia in our own and other hunting areas, also in Slovenia, Bosnia and Macedonia. We are organizing big game hunt such as: bears, roebucks, red stags, roebucks, chamois, mouflons, wild boars,...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see tour packages in:
Outdoor: Land Rambler
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend