- Hunting period: 1st May – 30th September
- Hunting area: Hunt is organized in the plains of north Croatia called Slavonia, near the borders with Hungary and Serbia (200 - 300 km from Zagreb) or in the mountains of Lika. The areas are rich of the deer game. The best time for hunt would be at the beginning of the season or during mating which is from 15th July till 1st September. We combine stalking hunt with the waiting too.
- Price for tourists (non-hunters) is 150 € per day.
- Wounded roebuck is 50% of the value of the trophy.
- Required deposit: 1.000 €
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
The package price: 3.800 €
- 3 hunting days, 4 overnights
- 3 roebucks
- Assistance at the airport of Zagreb or Split on the arrival and departure
- English-speaking guide during all hunting days – professional hunter
- Accommodation and full board
- Transfers during the hunt
- Organization of the roebuck hunt
- Initial preparation of the trophy (horns boiling)
- Export papers for the trophy
- Croatian hunting license.
- Packaging and shipping of the trophy
- Taxidermist expenses if needed.
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Apr 2009
Our agency is running for the last 15 years and has a great hunting experience and results. We are organizing hunts all around Croatia in our own and other hunting areas, also in Slovenia, Bosnia and Macedonia. We are organizing big game hunt such as: bears, roebucks, red stags, roebucks, chamois, mouflons, wild boars,...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Also see tour packages in:
Outdoor: Land Rambler
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend