- 1st October – 15th December
- 2nd March – 30th April.
Hunting area: In Croatia we hunt big brown bears. Tophies can be from 350 – 450 CIC average, that is from 200 – 300 kg average, but they can be up to 400 kg or over 550 CIC. We organize hunts in the mountains of Lika/Velebit and Gorski Kotar.
- 4 hunting days/5 overnights
- Assistance at the airport during arrival and departure
- Bear up to 300 CIC (gold medal)
- English-speaking guide during all hunting days - professional hunter
- Accommodation and full board
- Transfers during the hunt
- Organization of the bear hunt
- Initial preparation of the trophy (skinning of the bear and boiling of the scull)
- Croatian hunting license
- Bating of the bear
- Veterinary certificate and CITES for the trophy.
- Transfer airport – hunting area – airport 200 E
- Packaging and shipping of the trophy
- Taxidermist expenses
- Missed shot 150 €.
Extra charge if bear is bigger than 300 CIC:
- CIC points:
* 300,00 – 349,99: every point 55 €
* 350,01 – 399,99: every point 83 €
* 400 and over: every point 110 €.
- Injured bear 50% of the trophy value.
- Required deposit: 1.000 €
- For hunters who are not concerned about the bear size we organize hunt in the lower mountains and the hunt there is 6.900 Euro, but here too big bears can be harvested.
- Price for the non-hunters is 150 € per day.
Price for package: 7.400 €.
Also see tour packages in:
Europe Croatia Outdoor: Land Rambler Hunting
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend
US: , ext: 19387
Outside US, please use a number below and enter the extension "19387" when prompted:
UK: 01865 52 2588
Australia: 08 8121 5884
Note: If unavailable, leave a voicemail for the supplier to call you back.