- Hunting period: all year round, recommended December and January
- Average size boar tusks are 15 – 25 cm, but every year we harvest bigger boars too, up to 35 cm.
- Night hunt from a high seat
- Assistance at the airport of Split or Zagreb during arrival and departure
- English-speaking guide during all hunting days
- Organization of the wild boar hunt
- Boiling of the tusks
- Accommodation and full board
- Transfers during the hunt
- Export papers for the trophy.
Trophy fee for wild boar:
- Up to 18 cm: 1.200 E
- 18 - 20 cm: 1.680 E
- 20 – 22 cm: 2.160 E
- Every mm over 22: 30 E.
- Transfer airport – hunting area – airport 200 €
- Croatian hunting licence 60 Euro
- Price for the non-hunters is 150 € per day.
- Wounded boar 50 % of the estimated trophy value.
- Required deposit: 1.000 E.
Price per day: 450 Euro.
About This Supplier
Also see tour packages in:
Europe Croatia Outdoor: Land Rambler Hunting
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend