- Hunting period: 1st August – 1st October
- Hunting area: Our hunting area is located near small town Korenica and very close to the famous national park Plitvice Lakes. We have beautiful field surrounded with the mountains, where we can hunt. We can hunt longer hours during the day since it is at 800 meters above sea level so it is not too hot for the hunters or for the dogs. Quails are flying over in that region towards the south and stopping in our area for feeding and resting. In that area very small number of people are living so the wild, natural feeling is preasent all the time. During the quail hunt we can also organize one day flyfishing in really good mountain rivers or visit to the national park.
Day 1: Arrival in Split, transfer to the hunting ground (2 hours from Split), dinner and overnight in the hunting lodge
Day 2-4: Hunting days, full board.
Day 5: Transfer to the airport.
- English-speaking guide during all hunting days
- Full board in the hunting house
- Use of the hunting dogs
- Refrigerating of the game
- No limit on number of quail
- Veterinary certificate for the game
- Accommodation for the dogs.
- Croatian hunting permit 60 €.
Non-hunter/non hunting day: 80 € per day
Price for 1 hunting day: 220 €
Also see tour packages in:
Europe Croatia Outdoor: Land Rambler Hunting Golf
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend