- Pheasant: 16th September – 30th January
- Rock partridge: 1st October – 14th January
- Field partridge: 16th September – 31st December
- Rabbit: 1st October – 15th January
- Ducks: 1ST September – 31st January.
The hunt is organized in the different hunting areas in Croatia, near the coast, near Zagreb or in plains of Slavonia.
Day 1: Arrival in Split or Zagreb, transfer to the hunting grounds, dinner and overnight.
Day 2-4: Hunting days, full board
Day 5: Transfer to the Split or Zagreb airports.
- English-speaking guide during all hunting days - professional hunter
- Full board from the dinner on the day of arrival, finishing with lunch on the day of departure
- Use of the hunting dogs
- Refrigerating of the game
- Unlimited shooting of the woodcocks and quails.
- Pheasant: 19,00 € each
- Rock partridge: 35,00 € each
- Field partridge: 25,00 € each
- Rabbit: 100,00 € each
- Duck: 16,00 € each
- Shooting of the non migrating birds, transfers, Croatian hunting license 60 €, single room 16 € per night.
Non-hunter/non hunting day: 80 € per day
Price per hunter, per day 220 €.
About This Supplier
Also see tour packages in:
Europe Croatia Outdoor: Land Rambler Hunting
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend