The Poland's leading mountain resort, known as well as "the Winter Capital of Poland". Zakopane is located in the foothills of the Tatra Mountains-the highest of the Polish Mountains. The distance from Zakopane to Krakow is 100 km (about 2,5 hours road trip) During this tour you will enjoy beautiful views of the mountains, landscapes, you will meet with "Goral" (highlander folklore), taste regional specialties, admire samples of local timber architecture. This trip from Krakow to Zakopane is a full day trip.
- Transfer from Krakow to Zakopane about 2,5 hours
- Ride in a cable car up the Gubałówka Mountain
- Driving around the centre (beautiful wooden "Jaszczurówka" Church", Ski Jumps Yard)
- Transfer to the centre of the town
- Stroll around the main streets
- Free time for shopping ,dinner
- Transfer back to Krakow about 2,5 hours.
Duration: Full Day Tour.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Apr 2011
Client Request Served: 21
Hello, my name is Christopher. I am a licensed tour guide for Krakow as well as licensed tour leader for other parts of Poland. From year 2014 I can serve you as a licensed taxi driver for transfers around Poland. If you are looking for tours in Krakow and its surroundings you are at the right place! I provide tours...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see tour packages in:
Hiking & Trekking
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend