The Poland's leading mountain resort, known as well as "the Winter Capital of Poland" .Zakopane is located in the foothills of the Tatra Mountains-the highest of the Polish Mountains. The distance from Zakopane to Krakow is 100 km (about 2,5 hours road trip) During this tour you will enjoy beautiful views of the mountains, landscapes, you will meet with "Goral" (highlander folklore), taste regional specialties, admire samples of local timber architecture. This trip from Krakow to Zakopane is a full day trip.
- Transfer from Krakow to Zakopane about 2,5 hours
- Ride in a cable car up the Gubałówka Mountain
- Driving around the centre (beautiful wooden "Jaszczurówka" Church", Ski Jumps Yard)
- Transfer to the centre of the town
- Stroll around the main streets
- Free time for shopping ,dinner
- Transfer back to Krakow about 2,5 hours.
Duration: Full Day Tour.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see tour packages in:
Hiking & Trekking