Is it your first time in Moscow? Does it seem difficult to find your way in the city and use Metro? Are you confused at illegible Cyrillic signs? We understand 100%, as Moscow is still not that much English-speaker friendly! Our "First time in Moscow" tour is the perfect option to learn to orient quickly. During the tour you will learn:
- How to get from your place to the centre by Metro and back;
- How to find your way easily inside the Metro;
- Some basics of reading signs in Russian;
- Assistance with buying tickets to evening events (if you need it);
- Advice on what to see and do, where to dine in Moscow;
- Any other help/advice you need to make your stay in Moscow easy and enjoyable.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
The cost of tour includes tour guide services and doesn't include metro tickets. Those go additionally at 1 USD per ticket.
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Feb 2012
We offer private and small group tours in Moscow and Saint Petersburg in English and French, led by locals. You can get your stay in Russia FULLY organized, while you are still home, with the help of a local connoisseur of Moscow or Saint Petersburg, who will approach all your needs and interests INDIVIDUALLY. Most...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Also see tour packages in:
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend