The Battle of The Somme started July 1st. 1916. It lasted until Nov. 1916. For many people, The Battle of The Somme was the Battle that symbolized the horrors of warfare in WW ONE. This one battle had a marked effect on overall casualty figures and seemed to epitomize the futility of trench warfare.
The circuit of remembrance
- Beside more highlights, depending your wishes, we will visit:
- The “The Somme Trench Musem 1916 “
- The mine crater “Lochnagar Crater Memorial“
- The Welsh Dragon
- The South African Museum and Memorial
- The Memorial of “The Missing of The Somme“
- The Newfoundland Memorial Park at Hamel
- The Historial of WW TWO at Péronne.
Up to 4 pax: total rate 500.00 Euros – up to 8 pax 650.00 Euros.
Also see tour packages in:
Europe Belgium France History Whiz Military History
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend
US: , ext: 16932
Outside US, please use a number below and enter the extension "16932" when prompted:
UK: 01865 52 2588
Australia: 08 8121 5884
Note: If unavailable, leave a voicemail for the supplier to call you back.