1. After meeting in our camp in Brod na Kupi, welcome drink and snack
2. Getting to know the skippers and presentation of the river section for the trip
3. Changing and taking safety gear
4. Demonstration of paddle skills and safety talk
5. Floating in rafts for 6 or inflatable kayaks for 2-4 persons with guides
6. Crossing section length of 10-15 km
7. Duration: 2 – 3.5 h
8. Pause for taking pictures and drink or snack
9. Animations on the water
10. Possibility for lunch in our camp or in local restaurants 7-10 euro/menu).
Rafting on river Kupa is quite safe. Everyone between 7 and 60 years can choose go on a rafting trip. Previous experience is not necessary, persons with disabilities are also welcome because physical and moter skills are not necessary.
If you are a group of women on a bachelorette party or a group of men on a bachelor party that won´t be a problem for us. Kindergarten groups and groups of teenagers will be a challenge for us. For thoes kind of groups we will pick a calmer route and we suggest the trip in the term 1.6 - 1.9. Minors who arrives without their parents must bring a signed parantal consent with which they give consent that their child is allowed to attend our arranged rafting trip.
- The transports to the river and back
- Duration of the trip: 2-4 hours (depends on the water level)
- Min. number of people: 4
- Max. number of people: 50 (not necessary)
- Min. and max. age: from 7 to 60 years old
- Lunch: in Restaurant where you can choose between several manus or in our camp (grill picnic).
- Necessary equipment: choose from the list of necessary equipment.
Note: Our company ensures all the necessary equipment (boats, paddles, waterproof bags, life vests(PFD´), water shoes and neoprene wet suits (if they are necessary). In our offer we can add a paintball tournament, trekking excursion on Zeleni Vir and Vražji prolaz, Camping in tents in our camp, accommodation or grilling in the nature after the rafting trip.
Also see tour packages in:
Europe Croatia Outdoor: Water Drifter Canoeing/Kayaking/Rafting