Visitors have a unique opportunity to see the most stunning parts of the Old Town, discover the charm of Kazimerz or visit the famous Oskar Schindler's factory in the former Jewish ghetto. The programme of the visit was prepared by Cracow's tour guides.
- The Old Town, Kazimierz, the Ghetto
- The Old Town, the Main Square, the Cloth Hall, Slowacki Theatre, the Barbican, Saint Peter and Paul's Church, Wawel Royal Castle.
- Kazimierz – Wolnica Square, the Church of St. Stanislaus, the Tempel Synagogue, the Old Synagogue, Szeroka Street, the New Square, the Remuth Synagogue,
- The Ghetto – the Ghetto Heroes Square, the Eagle Pharmacy Museum, Oskar Schindler's Factory.
10% discount for InfoHub customer. Request a free gift certificate.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- The total costs of tour with max number of 5 people.
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Jan 2012
Client Request Served: 9
M21154 is one of the biggest tour operator company based in the royal city of Cracow. With M21154 you can build your whole stay simply choose services you are interested in: start from transfer and accommodation, find a tours, which suits you best and we will deal with the rest. We specialize in local tours, our offer...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see tour packages in:
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend