Day 1: Arrival Cairo. Arrive to Cairo airport. You will be met by our tours manager who will assist you through all the formalities& transfer to your hotel by our private
air-conditioned van, overnight.
Day 2: Pyramids - Museum - Old Cairo. After Breakfast at your hotel; meet our friendly guide to start the tour visiting, The Pyramids of Giza, One of the seven wonders of the ancient world still remain awesome; Sphinx. Continue to the Egyptian Museum, which contains the fabulous treasures of Tutankhamon. Then visit Coptic Cairo which contains St. Sergious Church, where the Holy Family was hidden while they were in Egypt. Followed by visiting the oldest Jewish Synagogue of Ben Ezra. Back to the hotel& overnigh
Day 3: Alexandria Over Day - Sleeper Train. After breakfast; leave morning with your guide to Alexandria, the Pearl of Mediterranean Sea; to visit to the Catacombs of Kom el Shoukafa, Pompey's Pillar;, Alexandria Library, proceed to visit Queitbey Citadel, have your sea food lunch at oriental restaurant then back to Cairo late afternoon& transfer to Giza Station for your sleeper train to Luxor, overnight. (Dinner& Breakfast will be served on board).
Day 4: Luxor. Morning arrival at Luxor Station, where you will meet our tour manager who will transfer your hotel to freshen up, later meet our guide to start your visit to the East Bank, the Karnak Temple which is one of the greatest architectural achievements of antiquity. The Temple of Luxor, which was started by Amenhotep III and completed by Ramses II. Back to the hotel, overnight.
Day 5: Luxor - Sleeper Train. After breakfast in the hotel, start with our guide a tour visiting the West Bank visit the Valley of the Kings, where tombs of 64 Pharaohs have been discovered, the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut at Deir El Bahari and the Colossi of Memnon facing the Nile. Late afternoon your tour manager will transfer to Luxor station for your sleeper train to Cairo, overnight. (Dinner& Breakfast will be served on board)
Day 6: Cairo. Morning arrival at Cairo station, our tour manager will meet& transfer you to the hotel to freshen up and have free time. Overnight.
Day 7: Departure to Home. After breakfast, our tour manager will transfer you to Cairo international airport for the final departure. End of services.
- Cairo Dinner Cruise
- Memphis & Sakkara
- Sound & Light Pyramids
- Hot Air Balloon.
- Tour can be started any day in the week.
- We can amend or add any day in the tour to fit your needs; budget, time& interests.
- Rates are based on 4* Hotels.
- Tour rate based on double occupancy & Single Supplement 120.00 USD
- Rate excluding peak season supplement (Please ask for a quote).
- Meet & assist upon arrival and departure.
- All transfers to/from airport & hotel by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Accommodation in Cairo for 03 nights including daily breakfast.
- Accommodation in Luxor for 01 night including daily breakfast.
- Accommodation in Sleeper Train for 02 nights including Dinner& breakfast
- All sightseeing tours in Cairo, Alexandria& Luxor, (Private tours).
- Egyptologist English guide (Other languages available upon request).
- All Entrance fees to all sites as indicated in the itinerary.
- All transfers by a private air conditioned vehicle
- Sleeper Train Tickets (Round Trip)
- Free SIM card for your cell phone to keep in touch with tour operator / leader.
- All taxes & services charges.
Price From: 565 USD.
Also see tour packages in:
Africa Egypt Local Culture Cultural Journey